The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amilo574
Don not know what ya mean. Like I already passed my exams, but they don not think it's sufficient. I objectied to the admission, but they don not take it as it's tool late now. Do ya have any idea?

take external exams
just take a external exam
Original post by patagoni
Did anyone get excepted and has to take an exam to overcome their deficiencies? I'd have to take a Biology Exam either Boswell Beta or ccvx but don't know which one is better?

yes, I'm taking the exam for chemistry in two days.... by the way, is anyone taking the chemistry exam as well? both for ccvx or boswell-beta
Original post by Anonymous
yes, I'm taking the exam for chemistry in two days.... by the way, is anyone taking the chemistry exam as well? both for ccvx or boswell-beta

i need to do the physics one
has anyone passed the boswell or ccvx exam?
Reply 365
has anyone passed the boswell or ccvx exam?

I passed the BB chemistry. unfortunately, I failed physics... can I help somehow?
Original post by Hugo__
I passed the BB chemistry. unfortunately, I failed physics... can I help somehow?

I'm taking the physics one tomorrow. I hope I pass.
Reply 367

So am I! Are you taking the online or are you going to Utrecht? good luck!
Original post by Hugo__
So am I! Are you taking the online or are you going to Utrecht? good luck!

I have to take the one in Utrecht, wbu? Good luck to you too!!
Reply 369
I have to take the one in Utrecht, wbu? Good luck to you too!!

doing it online
Original post by Hugo__
doing it online

how did it go?
Reply 371
how did it go?

honestly bad... worse than the July one. you?
Original post by Hugo__
honestly bad... worse than the July one. you?

Honestly i don't know. I didnt take the course so idk what to expect. Just going to hope for the best
Hey, I’ve been accepted for medicine 2020, is there a groupchat/facebook group? How can I get into one??
Hello, I am a lil late but did anybody applied with IB diploma? They ask for physics, Chem and Bio, and it's not possible to have 3 sciences. I only have chem and bio HL so I am a bit worried. I am applying this year
Hey, I’ve been accepted for medicine 2020, is there a groupchat/facebook group? How can I get into one??

Hello, how was the selection procedure? What do they ask in the non-cognitive test? Do they ask physics questions? It would be really helpful if u can answer. Thanks
Reply 376
Original post by jorgemorinp
Hello, I am a lil late but did anybody applied with IB diploma? They ask for physics, Chem and Bio, and it's not possible to have 3 sciences. I only have chem and bio HL so I am a bit worried. I am applying this year

You can still apply. In your case, they will probably issue a conditional offer, and you need to take an external exam like CCVX or Boswell Beta to make up your deficiency
Reply 377
Original post by jorgemorinp
Hello, how was the selection procedure? What do they ask in the non-cognitive test? Do they ask physics questions? It would be really helpful if u can answer. Thanks

The selection consists of four tests. Non-cognitive test 1 is similar to the Situational Judgement section of the UKCAT. Non-cognitive test 2 is based on assignments you will need to prepare before selection day. And no, they do not ask physics questions
Hi, i’m applying to medicine in groningen. I just finished secondary school in Portugal and in the admission requirements they’re asking to fill in a checklist with course descriptions for maths/physics/biology/chemistry. I’m not quite understanding how to do that since i asked my school for the document and they only have the topics taught in class and that’s not enough. Can someone help me? Thank you!
how do you guys think that they’ll do the selection procedure this year with the covid situation?

Latest

Trending

Trending