The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This is so much to learn. This is insane.😡😡
What do we have to learn from the scientific articles? There are so many numbers and statistics 😔
does anyone know if there’s a similar thread for Maastricht?
How far is everyone with their material? Its insanely excessive
I have nothing done :smile:
I have finished themain material and i have left only the articles because i cant understand what i have to study from these
And what about the other thinks?
for non-cognitive test 2: Do we have to study every topic shown on that website (Life Expectancy, Health, Disease, Lifestyle and Health care expenditure) or only Health inequalties?
Original post by shah1999
for non-cognitive test 2: Do we have to study every topic shown on that website (Life Expectancy, Health, Disease, Lifestyle and Health care expenditure) or only Health inequalties?

I believe all. Do we do A4 front and back?
Reply 69
It's not all. It's just the health inequalities! And it's only a front page. Otherwise, it would be impossible to do everything in 1 A4
I learned that there will be 1700 students who will take part in the exams. They are so many!!!!!!!!
Reply 71
Original post by Anonymous
I learned that there will be 1700 students who will take part in the exams. They are so many!!!!!!!!

yeah... they email me to confirm if I was participating or not. you guys too? my priority is global health.
Original post by Hugo__
yeah... they email me to confirm if I was participating or not. you guys too? my priority is global health.

yeaĥ... mine is molecular medicine
220 places for International students this is insane
I guess there is the possibility that some of them will not come
I guess there is the possibility that some of them will not come

Original post by lina2019
220 places for International students this is insane

Some of those applicants (probably half) are going to be local Dutch students and they have their communities. Also there may be some students who won't come as was said earlier. So I wouldn't stress that much. By the way, how are you fighting with the materials?
Reply 76
Some of those applicants (probably half) are going to be local Dutch students and they have their communities. Also there may be some students who won't come as was said earlier. So I wouldn't stress that much. By the way, how are you fighting with the materials?

It's a lot! trying to manage everything and doing the non-cognitive homework, but managing school exams and preparing for the selection it's not an easy job!
Original post by Hugo__
It's a lot! trying to manage everything and doing the non-cognitive homework, but managing school exams and preparing for the selection it's not an easy job!

It's definitely not a walk through a rose garden, but it's not actually that hard, only time consuming. I even stopped finding a part-time job to have more time. At least I have a semester end, so not much pressure now from school.
Reply 78
It's definitely not a walk through a rose garden, but it's not actually that hard, only time consuming. I even stopped finding a part-time job to have more time. At least I have a semester end, so not much pressure now from school.

yeah it's mostly that, since it's a lot to do and school is in the way, it's hard to manage time. well let's see... I still have to do one interview and finish the reports and then I just have to keep studying the materials for the cognitive part. And you guys?
I have finished the 40 pages and the medical reports but i have left the articles as they are very difficult

Latest

Trending

Trending