I'm really scared I need help urgently! Watch

MynameisJenny
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So this person I dislike died (yay!) however I had to go to the funeral to not come off as being petty but I thought in the crematorium I would get my own back as he was a complete... In life, I let off a stink bomb as we all walked out leaving him in his coffin around a bad smell.

But now I'm scared I'm going to be beaten up as lots of his friends are gangsters and several people know I did it. So far they've not said anything but I feel it's only a matter of time... And I was trying so hard not to laugh at the wake, I'm unsure if his family picked up on it or not, one person asked what I was doing and I made out I was crying and not laughing. What should I do??? Leaving the city isn't an option.
Last edited by MynameisJenny; 4 weeks ago
TheKiwiQueen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Wait it out, I'm sure if nothing has been said as of yet then you maybe in the clear.
YaliaV
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Too many trolls
MynameisJenny
Rep:
?
But what if I fall out with the people that know in the future and they rat on me? Me and my friends always have drunken fall outs, as explained in other posts of mine.
(Original post by TheKiwiQueen)
Wait it out, I'm sure if nothing has been said as of yet then you maybe in the clear.
MynameisJenny
Rep:
?
It's very easy to scream troll just because your life isn't in any way eventful.
(Original post by YaliaV)
Too many trolls
TheKiwiQueen
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If its well into the future they may have forgotten, or by that time you maybe able to leave the city/country/wherever you plan to go. If they do snitch you could easily say 'yeh but they set me up to do it, I told them it was a bad idea and they wouldn't listen' personally it's what I'd do but then again I tend to not drink to the point i argue with people or if I do I just take myself away from the situation. I've not seen any of your other posts so apologies if I'm not being too helpful.
(Original post by MynameisJenny)
But what if I fall out with the people that know in the future and they rat on me? Me and my friends always have drunken fall outs, as explained in other posts of mine.
BarbieGirl5678
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
So this person I dislike died (yay!) however I had to go to the funeral to not come off as being petty but I thought in the crematorium I would get my own back as he was a complete... In life, I let off a stink bomb as we all walked out leaving him in his coffin around a bad smell.

But now I'm scared I'm going to be beaten up as lots of his friends are gangsters and several people know I did it. So far they've not said anything but I feel it's only a matter of time... And I was trying so hard not to laugh at the wake, I'm unsure if his family picked up on it or not, one person asked what I was doing and I made out I was crying and not laughing. What should I do??? Leaving the city isn't an option.
LOL. You slay Jenny. Why can't you move cities though? You could move to mine and we'll be partners in crime, you should take up boxing like I do and then you'll be completely fearless.
BarbieGirl5678
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
Too many trolls
You have to accept that all people are different and some people are capable of doing this act. You can't say for sure it never happened and that it's a troll just because you can't picture it happening. It's not like it's completely unrealistic and has no way of being reality, yes I'm aware TSR gets lots of trolls but this could be a true story, who knows? A bit premature to shout troll.
Last edited by BarbieGirl5678; 4 weeks ago
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's very easy to scream troll just because your life isn't in any way eventful.
Troll is the charitable assumption.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
merkerman1993
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what a weird and stupid post. get a life and grow up ur definitely under 16
EyestriX
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're pathetic for doing this after a person died
I mean how could you?
BarbieGirl5678
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by RogerOxon)
Troll is the charitable assumption.
But this is my point, it's an assumption. Where on the post does it ask, do you guys think this really happened or not? Is this a troll? She's came here for advice and because most people either dislike what she's done or think that it didn't happen they comment troll. If the post states something like 'I can fly around my bedroom like Peter Pan and I really want to tell people' then yes, call it a troll as that's impossible but this could have happened.
merkerman1993
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
no one who knows gangsters will come for 'advice' on a website like the student room this is just a weird little kid who is probably a fantasist

i have not logged into student room for years and only logged in coz i needed an urgent STUDENT finance question resolved and this is the first post i saw pop up i actually clicked it coz i thought maybe this person is also having a mare with student finance and ended up cringing especially the bit about a 'gangsters funeral'. anyway notifications turned off, OP get a life u c***
MynameisJenny
Rep:
?
A reply to all as I am having a hard time quoting people for some strange reason.

TheKiwiQueen thanks for your advice I could actually shift the blame on them completely and say that they're only saying it's me because I know they did it!

Merkerman and Eyestrix I didn't make this post so that you can tell me what you think of me so do stay on topic or kindly remove yourselves, thanks... Oh and Merkerman.. where in my post does it state that I'm a ganster? Please do highlight it for me, which will be impossible fyi because it evidently states in black and white that the people at the funeral are the gangsters, not me, which is why I'm scared.

BarbieGirl, I've seen you on my posts before and I would love to get to know you! We seem to have a lot in common, I'm sorry I haven't replied as of yet but this forum never ever works properly for me. It's a bit rubbish.
You do boxing? wow, I wish I knew boxing. Oh and I can't move cities because I've fallen out with all of my family members that live across the country and you know, broke times.
Last edited by MynameisJenny; 4 weeks ago
BarbieGirl5678
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A reply to all as I am having a hard time quoting people for some strange reason.

TheKiwiQueen thanks for your advice I could actually shift the blame on them completely and say that they're only saying it's me because I know they did it!

Merkerman and Eyestrix I didn't make this post so that you can tell me what you think of me so do stay on topic or kindly remove yourselves, thanks... Oh and Merkerman.. where in my post does it state that I'm a ganster? Please do highlight it for me, which will be impossible fyi because it evidently states in black and white that the people at the funeral are the gangsters, not me, which is why I'm scared.

BarbieGirl, I've seen you on my posts before and I would love to get to know you! We seem to have a lot in common, I'm sorry I haven't replied as of yet but this forum never ever works properly for me. It's a bit rubbish.
You do boxing? wow, I wish I knew boxing. Oh and I can't move cities because I've fallen out with all of my family members that live across the country and you know, broke times.
Queen. Don't let your haters walk all over you. You've kept your response calm and collective showing that your haters don't get to you as I'm aware you're capable of spitting real fire and handing out some serious roastings.

Yes, I do boxing I'm the product of my local boxing club. PM me, I like your energy girl.
Last edited by BarbieGirl5678; 4 weeks ago
MynameisJenny
Rep:
?
(Original post by BarbieGirl5678)
Queen. Don't let your haters walk all over you. You've kept your response calm and collective showing that your haters don't get to you as I'm aware you're capable of spitting real fire and handing out some serious roastings.

Yes, I do boxing I'm the product of my local boxing club. PM me, I like your energy girl.
Sure!
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
So this person I dislike died (yay!)
That's enough to dislike you.
YaliaV
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by BarbieGirl5678)

You’re the OP as well...you overplayed it.
Last edited by YaliaV; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (219)
22.91%
The paper was reasonable (428)
44.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.2%
It was TERRIBLE (135)
14.12%

Watched Threads