GCSE Stress Watch

Hiro2468
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I feel mentally numb. I've barely done any useful revision and each day feels like a waste. I have my German Speaking exam next week and I honestly don't feel ready.

I feel no motivation to revise anymore but I want to do well. Got my maths mock back and I did worse than my first one, my maths teacher already told me that he doesn't think I'll do well in my GCSEs. Haven't learnt the case studies for Geogrpahy and still know jack crap about Paper 3. Don't know how to actively revise properly, especially for Religious Studies.

What should I do? I got my timetable now. I'm on the verge of tears and it's not like I can't show up to my exams because they'll just use my mock grades which I did quite bad in.
Jpatel70
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hii i feel the same i am so behind in content i physically don't know what to do i think you start with paper 1 content as they are the first exams and then paper 2 half terms.I have prepared my parents that i might fail and might have to take back a year but do past papers and lots of resources online
(Original post by Hiro2468)
I feel mentally numb. I've barely done any useful revision and each day feels like a waste. I have my German Speaking exam next week and I honestly don't feel ready.

I feel no motivation to revise anymore but I want to do well. Got my maths mock back and I did worse than my first one, my maths teacher already told me that he doesn't think I'll do well in my GCSEs. Haven't learnt the case studies for Geogrpahy and still know jack crap about Paper 3. Don't know how to actively revise properly, especially for Religious Studies.

What should I do? I got my timetable now. I'm on the verge of tears and it's not like I can't show up to my exams because they'll just use my mock grades which I did quite bad in.
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hiro2468)
it's not like I can't show up to my exams because they'll just use my mock grades which I did quite bad in.
They don't use your mock grades, you just wouldn't get any GCSEs at all.
Hiro2468
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jpatel70)
hii i feel the same i am so behind in content i physically don't know what to do i think you start with paper 1 content as they are the first exams and then paper 2 half terms.I have prepared my parents that i might fail and might have to take back a year but do past papers and lots of resources online
I plan to do the same but my friend said I should do Paper 2 now and when it gets closer I should do Paper 1 so it's fresh in my head?? I don't know
Hiro2468
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
They don't use your mock grades, you just wouldn't get any GCSEs at all.
That's a relief but at the same time doesn't make it any better
Hiro2468
Rep:
?
Bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 20 May '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?