Check out my kitten <3 Watch

Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
It’s so cute I want to stroke it. There Notoriety I have made the pun for you.
You want to make it purr? Would pay to see.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Oxford Mum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
:hubba:

Remind me I am gonna follow you, now my broadband is up and running.
(Original post by Notoriety)
You want to make it purr? Would pay to see.
Paracosm
  • Volunteer Team
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
:heart::heart::heart::heart:
04MR17
  • Careers Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
CheeseIsVeg I expected this thread to be you. :lol:
CheeseIsVeg
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
CheeseIsVeg I expected this thread to be you. :lol:
:mmm:
Tibbstnsdc
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Soooo cute <3
entertainmyfaith
  • Study Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i hope he's cuddly:gah:
CrazyKittenLady
  • TSR Group Staff
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
i hope he's cuddly:gah:
He has his moments in-between crazy attack mode where he is just hanging off of me by his claws and teeth. He goes supper sleepy and just goes floppy which is supper cuddly and his purr is soooo loud <3

At the moment he is nuzzling in to my dressing gown sleeve purring and trying to pounce on my fingers as I type hehe :P

xxx
CrazyKittenLady
  • TSR Group Staff
Rep:
?
Got him all cuddled up on my lap while I work hehe x

Name:  20190429_105043.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  203.9 KB
Last edited by CrazyKittenLady; 3 weeks ago
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
* Watching the thread, just because cute cat pictures.
Kraggor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
Hey everyone just wanted to share a photo of my new kitten since I am a CrazyKittenLady it felt appropriate :P

Attachment 811918
Firstly, this thread is just adorable and is making us very jealous (we really want a cat at some point :cry2:)#
May I ask, what breed is he/she?
CrazyKittenLady
  • TSR Group Staff
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kraggor)
Firstly, this thread is just adorable and is making us very jealous (we really want a cat at some point :cry2:)#
May I ask, what breed is he/she?
Awww hehe Not too sure on breed we wanted a female short hair black kitten, then saw this little monster a male long haired ginger trouble maker and fell in love. The mother looked like a short haired tabby and the dad was very ginger and looks like he might have some rag doll in him. Plus his tail seems super large and fluffy and he loves climbing so I think he is possibly part squirrel :P
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey everyone just wanted to share a photo of my new kitten since I am a CrazyKittenLady it felt appropriate :P

Attachment 811918
<3 omgggg
angel.xo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
so cute :emog:
alexenderthomas
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Look into the kitten's eyes. A kitten's eyes should be clear and bright. ...
Notice a runny nose. If you notice the kitten has discharge around its nose, that could indicate that it's sick. ...
Take a look in the ears for mites. Some unhealthy kittens may have ear mites.
CrazyKittenLady
  • TSR Group Staff
Rep:
?
(Original post by alexenderthomas)
Look into the kitten's eyes. A kitten's eyes should be clear and bright. ...
Notice a runny nose. If you notice the kitten has discharge around its nose, that could indicate that it's sick. ...
Take a look in the ears for mites. Some unhealthy kittens may have ear mites.
Thanks for the tips he has lovely bright eyes and a non dribbly nose and clean ears

Makes this funny noise though when I start stroking it though sounds like its vibrating or about to explode hehe :P he is the loudest little purrrer especially when he wants to sit on my shoulder and purr while I'm watching a good film grr :P
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Awww hehe Not too sure on breed we wanted a female short hair black kitten, then saw this little monster a male long haired ginger trouble maker and fell in love. The mother looked like a short haired tabby and the dad was very ginger and looks like he might have some rag doll in him. Plus his tail seems super large and fluffy and he loves climbing so I think he is possibly part squirrel :P
That is so cool ngl. When our family picked a dog it was the same sorta thing. Out of the litter we saw on that was more scruffy and kept going under and over the furniture and we were like that troublesome one please :3
Hope you are able to post updates here and there of them Would love to see how this little fluffy menace grows

No where near us getting a cat yet but not sure whether we would want to go shelter or not but Im sure I might not be able to handle that place emotionally

Maybe you bought a chinese flying squirrel?
CrazyKittenLady
  • TSR Group Staff
Rep:
?
That is so cool ngl. When our family picked a dog it was the same sorta thing. Out of the litter we saw on that was more scruffy and kept going under and over the furniture and we were like that troublesome one please :3
Hope you are able to post updates here and there of them Would love to see how this little fluffy menace grows

No where near us getting a cat yet but not sure whether we would want to go shelter or not but Im sure I might not be able to handle that place emotionally

Maybe you bought a chinese flying squirrel?
Haha Yes I will post updates, he is not alot to grow though he is such a menace already can't imagine what trouble he will cause at 10x the size hehe I want him to stay a kitten forever :P
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Haha Yes I will post updates, he is not alot to grow though he is such a menace already can't imagine what trouble he will cause at 10x the size hehe I want him to stay a kitten forever :P
Yayyy! :woo: Will keep this watched then

And don't worry I am sure he/she will stay a menace and a kitten at heart forever! :love: Our little one who is now 6 definitely still just as troublsome and behaves like a puppy
CrazyKittenLady
  • TSR Group Staff
Rep:
?
Yayyy! :woo: Will keep this watched then

And don't worry I am sure he/she will stay a menace and a kitten at heart forever! :love: Our little one who is now 6 definitely still just as troublsome and behaves like a puppy
Aww yay!!! All the cats are asleep now (Jess, Rogue, Luigi, Whisky) woo its weirdly quiet in my house but so nice and calm, I'm sure they will all wake up and go mad soon thought, when they want some lunch :P !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (519)
26.23%
The paper was reasonable (863)
43.61%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.61%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.56%

Watched Threads