thoughts on UWE, Cardiff and Huddersfield? Watch

soph3002
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
so i want to study occupational therapy from September 2020, but can’t decide on unis
My current choices are huddersfield and cardiff, but i’ve heard good things about UWE
What do people think of them? mainly huddersfield and UWE
EndMe.xo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Personally, no.
soph3002
Rep:
?
What do you mean 😂
Last edited by soph3002; 9 months ago
EndMe.xo
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Personally, no i dont
soph3002
Rep:
?
You don’t what
EndMe.xo
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
i dont understand the question?
soph3002
Rep:
?
I’m asking what people think of Cardiff Huddersfield and UWE and your replying with no i don’t that makes no sense
EndMe.xo
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
yes it does make cence
(Original post by soph3002)
I’m asking what people think of Cardiff Huddersfield and UWE and your replying with no i don’t that makes no sense
soph3002
Rep:
?
i mean it doesn’t but okay 😂😂 i’m asking for your opinion 🤦🏽*♀️
EndMe.xo
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
oh i see, it all comes together; in a nice bow.

Thank you for your co-operation.
OfApollo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Heard really good things about Cardiff, and its probbaly the most prestigious out of the three if thats something that matters to you. Don't know much about Huddersfield, but Bristol is gorgeous and supposed to be a great place for students (might be a bit biased as im going there) but its also not a bad uni from what I've heard. Just think of what things you'd prioritise about a city (nightlife, how green it is, how safe ect.) and that would probably help you decide which city you'd prefer if you can't chose based on the Unis alone.
so i want to study occupational therapy from September 2020, but can’t decide on unis
My current choices are huddersfield and cardiff, but i’ve heard good things about UWE
University of Huddersfield Student Rep
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hello,

I just wanted to throw in some thoughts on Hudds as a place to live, I'm an English Lit student so I can't comment on the course but I've really love studying here - it's big enough with everything it needs: a cinema, a theatre, shops, cute bars and places to eat and great rail and transport links. It's cheap, there's a choice of accommodation and the people are so friendly! It's a really lovely place to study and I really would recommend it.

I hope that helps, but if you have any questions - feel free to ask, I'm happy to help!

Abbi

Student Rep, Uni of Hudds
soph3002
Rep:
?
Hi, what accomodation are you in? Im looking at Firth Point
(Original post by University of Huddersfield Student Rep)
Hello,

I just wanted to throw in some thoughts on Hudds as a place to live, I'm an English Lit student so I can't comment on the course but I've really love studying here - it's big enough with everything it needs: a cinema, a theatre, shops, cute bars and places to eat and great rail and transport links. It's cheap, there's a choice of accommodation and the people are so friendly! It's a really lovely place to study and I really would recommend it.

I hope that helps, but if you have any questions - feel free to ask, I'm happy to help!

Abbi

University of Huddersfield Student Rep
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi, what accomodation are you in? Im looking at Firth Point
Hey,

I lived in Aspley first year and I'm living in Snow Island next year - living close is very nice!

Abbi

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (117)
59.39%
Yes- I don't like it (10)
5.08%
No- I want it (56)
28.43%
No- I don't want it (14)