The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Which university

which uni should i put as my second choice? Nottingham Trent or London Westminister?
Original post by juliabaramo
which uni should i put as my second choice? Nottingham Trent or London Westminister?

What are the pros and cons of each? Which course are you doing and why have you chosen those universities?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
im doing politics and international relations and other then the main reason of both these uni's having a good politics department, i chose westminister cos its close to home and i chose nottingham trent because of the nightlife. i feel like if i go to westminister ill be constantly broke because its central london but ive never been to nottingham n i dont know much about it
Original post by bfm.mcdermott
What are the pros and cons of each? Which course are you doing and why have you chosen those universities?
Original post by juliabaramo
im doing politics and international relations and other then the main reason of both these uni's having a good politics department, i chose westminister cos its close to home and i chose nottingham trent because of the nightlife. i feel like if i go to westminister ill be constantly broke because its central london but ive never been to nottingham n i dont know much about it

It being in London is a big factor... Have you visited the universities or looked around the area (particulaly for Nottingham)?

Also it depends how often you want to visit home. If you're going every couple of weeks, then being close is probably more important, but if you'll only visit for holidays and maybe once each term, then it shouldn't be the deciding factor.

I'd be tempted to go for Nottingham just because London is so expensive, but it's up to you ultimately.
Perhaps if you also look at the course overview again and see if there's anything which could help you decide?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending