Bertybassett
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I have a few questions in regards to this paper.for 1c, when it says phenotypes, does this mean you also have to say whether they are male or female? Also, for 2di, I got 0.9 but then wrote 90 percent - is this correct as the answer only gives 0.9 (for the frequency)? thanks https://pmt.physicsandmathstutor.com...osses%20QP.pdf
Fullsend
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Yes when it asks for the phenotype you have to also state it its a male or a female. For the other question it asks about the frequency so you just have to write 0.9. If the question asked about the % than that would be 90%.
jesss_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
1) Yes, I believe for the phenotype you’d have to say the gender of the cat and the colour to get the marks.

2) 90% should still be correct as it is the same as 0.9 anyway . Also as the question put the frequency as a percentage ( the 19% part ), they should accept a percentage as an answer. Not sure about this though youd have to check the markscheme
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
7.36%
October 2021 (112)
48.48%
November 2021 (23)
9.96%
December 2021 (31)
13.42%
January 2021 (20)
8.66%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (22)
9.52%
Something else (6)
2.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise