The Student Room Group

The Brexit Party going to crush the European Elections

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp
ahahaha is the best you can do call me a 'little boy'? Oh bless you. What possible qualification do you have to be able to comment on this? I mean given that you apparently dont even know what democracy means i'm going to go out on a limb and say you're not the most politically literate high schooler out there.

Hmm apparently i touched a nerve, didnt mean to offend your personal political views, should i address you as "alt right" in future? :smile:.

:rofl: Aww, he thinks I'm "alt-Right". Such a shame that I made a post directly up the page about the alt-Right:
Original post by Mossbourne
I presume you back the mortgage fraudster of Luton?

Use your noggin.
Original post by brauchitsch
No liking immigration =/= fascism of any kind. And what do you mean since when? UKIP, Conservatives and The Brexit party are all economically liberal... they all support a free open market, which is almost the exact opposite to fascism. You’re beginning to sound like one of the people who accuses everyone of being a fascist. If someone supported universal healthcare, you wouldn’t go around calling them a communist... Do you know what fascism is?

And again. When I say fascist, I mean fascism in any form.

says the dude plastered with Nazi profile pics rofl :biggrin:
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
says the dude plastered with Nazi profile pics rofl :biggrin:

What? Why would that affect any of my arguments? And no, that’s not a “Nazi”
Reply 123
No liking immigration =/= fascism of any kind. And what do you mean since when? UKIP, Conservatives and The Brexit party are all economically liberal... they all support a free open market, which is almost the exact opposite to fascism. You’re beginning to sound like one of the people who accuses everyone of being a fascist. If someone supported universal healthcare, you wouldn’t go around calling them a communist... Do you know what fascism is?

This is starting to get annoying, can you please a) stop saying i called them fascists when i didnt b) google what proto-fascism is.

I don't recall making any comment on their notional economic policies (except for the fact the so called brexit party has none). Economics in fascism on the other hand is hardly a very salient aspect of it.
I feel you need glasses, i'll put this in caps to make it easier to read, I NEVER CALLED THEM FASCISTS. Read my comment again and stop lying, please.
I'd be willing to bet I know somewhat more on the matter than you do at this point.
Original post by Napp
This is starting to get annoying, can you please a) stop saying i called them fascists when i didnt b) google what proto-fascism is.

I don't recall making any comment on their notional economic policies (except for the fact the so called brexit party has none). Economics in fascism on the other hand is hardly a very salient aspect of it.
I feel you need glasses, i'll put this in caps to make it easier to read, I NEVER CALLED THEM FASCISTS. Read my comment again and stop lying, please.
I'd be willing to bet I know somewhat more on the matter than you do at this point.

Do you? If you can read, I wrote that when I say fascism I’m referring to what you’re calling proto fascism.
Reply 125
:rofl: Aww, he thinks I'm "alt-Right". Such a shame that I made a post directly up the page about the alt-Right:

Use your noggin.

Do you have some impediment that makes it hard for you to read or?
Reply 126
Do you? If you can read, I wrote that when I say fascism I’m referring to what you’re calling proto fascism.

Unfortunately what you're waffling about is immaterial as you're attempting to talk about my views. Your not understanding what this ideology is reflects rather badly on you and your argument here.
What? Why would that affect any of my arguments? And no, that’s not a “Nazi”

The profile picture on here is of Wolfgang Lüth, second most successful German U-boat captain of World War II, part of the Reichsmarine since 1933, and was given the last state funeral of the Third Reich.

While the other picture on your profile is of a soldier from the 8th Cavalry Divison "Florian Geyer" of the Waffen SS, involved in the Bandenbekämpfung operations behind the front line and was responsible for the killing of tens of thousands of the civilian population. It continued "pacification" operations in the occupied Soviet Union, leading to further atrocities.

Not much sure how much more Nazi you can get :smile:

Edgy memelord or convinced Nazi, cant figure out which
(edited 4 years ago)
The profile picture on here is of Wolfgang Lüth, second most successful German U-boat captain of World War II, part of the Reichsmarine since 1933, and was given the last state funeral of the Third Reich.

While the other picture on your profile is of a soldier from the 8th Cavalry Divison "Florian Geyer" of the Waffen SS

Your a fan of the kriegsmarine I see.

While the other picture on your profile is of a soldier from the 8th Cavalry Divison "Florian Geyer" of the Waffen SS, involved in the Bandenbekämpfung operations behind the front line and was responsible for the killing of tens of thousands of the civilian population. It continued "pacification" operations in the occupied Soviet Union, leading to further atrocities.

But still, they are not “nazis”.
But still, they are not “nazis”.

:colonhash:
:colonhash:

They were in the military? How does that mean they had equal views to politicians if the time ?
They were in the military? How does that mean they had equal views to politicians if the time ?

Refer to the post, the other pic on your profile was part of the 8th Cavalry of the Waffen SS, who infiltrated enemy lines, and responsible for killings 10s of thousands of civilians, so not sure how you can justify that?

Wolfgang Luth is certainly less of an ideological Nazi/didnt commit as many crimes against humanity, and was instead a decorated U-Boat captain, though less directly affiliated to the Nazi state - so take your point, but still quite strange, glad to see you removed the other one...
Original post by Napp
Do you have some impediment that makes it hard for you to read or?

You. Called. Me. Alt. Right. That is the fact of the matter - personal attacks change nothing.
Remoaners having a meltdown. :biggrin:

Sir Nigel Farage. That day will tip them over the edge.
Original post by Mister Fantastic
Remoaners having a meltdown. :biggrin:

Pmsl exactly what I thought! Reality does not fit well with them
Reply 136
You. Called. Me. Alt. Right. That is the fact of the matter - personal attacks change nothing.

Your inability to read what i'm writing is really starting to trouble me.
I asked if i should call you alt right after you demonstrated your far right political leanings.
But no, they don't. Your argument is still bunk.
Original post by Napp
Your inability to read what i'm writing is really starting to trouble me.
I asked if i should call you alt right after you demonstrated your far right political leanings.
But no, they don't. Your argument is still bunk.

How do I have "far right political leanings"?
Original post by Napp
I just wish Farage and his proto-fascist fan girls would fall flat on their faces, repeatedly. Preferably into concrete or a large pile of mess.

Oh... they will. Amazes me how they claim a protest vote. Mr Churchill, there has been a 26% swing to the Nazi party. Ah... a clear message the people want us to invade Germany asap... what??? The large pile of mess they created btw.
Reply 139
Original post by generallee
Who saw that coming?

Will the Remoaners try to insist on a rerun, or something??

The biggest joke is how Continuity UK have split the Remain vote.
Their percentage share will be embarrassing. Farage is going to tear them a new one. THAT is how you conduct a political campaign, watch and learn, Remainer kiddies.

Above all, I can't wait till those like Umuna and Soubry get turfed out of Parliament at the next election and are kicked into well deserved obscurity. Get all the sympathetic media coverage from the London bubble, Remainer media you want, it will make no difference.

When you are hated, you are hated. Don't let the door hit your @rses on the way out, Anna, Chuka, Heidi, Luciana et al...

It does look like the Brexit party is going to smash the other parties.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/0/european-elections-polls-latest-brexit-party-forecast-win-majority/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending