The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex University offer holders chat thread and FAQs 2019

Hi everyone!

If you're an offer holder for Middlesex University 2019, this is the place to be! You can chat to each other about what's going on, and ask us any questions. We're here to tell you everything you need to know, from student life, to accommodation and information on your courses, so don't be afraid to ask

Let's kick things off by sharing some of the answers to the questions below if you fancy it...

What course do you have an offer for?
What's the most exciting thing about going to uni?
What are you most nervous about?
have you been to an open day?

We look forward to meeting you in September!
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi my name is Ciara, I have an offer for childrens nursing, the most exciting thing about going to uni is becoming independent, I'm most nervous about making friends, and I have been to an open day
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Hi @Ciarabowes,

Congratulations on your offer for Nursing (Child) BSc at Middlesex Uni!

We know that making friends can seem daunting so we have lots of ways you can connect with other students! Our MDX Open Facebook Group is the place to connect with current, past and prospective students :smile: http://bit.ly/MDXfbgroup

Or if there is anything about the course you want to know you can chat to our current students via Unibuddy and ask them what it's like studying here at Middlesex. https://www.mdx.ac.uk/student-life/chat-with-students

Hope this helps and we look forward to welcoming you in September! :smile:

Maddie
Original post by Ciarabowes
Hi my name is Ciara, I have an offer for childrens nursing, the most exciting thing about going to uni is becoming independent, I'm most nervous about making friends, and I have been to an open day
(edited 4 years ago)
When do we find out which flat were in and who were going to be staying with???? I hate waiting for it
Reply 4
What accommodation did u apply for?
Original post by Anonymous
When do we find out which flat were in and who were going to be staying with???? I hate waiting for it
Original post by Jon4790
What accommodation did u apply for?

Platt hall
Hi, thanks for your message!

If you haven't heard yet and you want to check in with our accommodation office they can help you find out about your placement. You can email them on [email protected] and let them know your student number, they will then be able to find out about your application.

Hope this helps :smile:
Maddie
Original post by Anonymous
Reply 7
Hi,
I've applied for child nursing and was wondering when I'll be doing placements? I need this information for student finance.
Original post by bhacs
Hi,
I've applied for child nursing and was wondering when I'll be doing placements? I need this information for student finance.

Hi, I am currently doing year 1 at middlesex university for childs nursing. Congratulations for getting through interviews. For student finance I just put university all year as you wont know your schedule till you start. I can say that as a current year 1 we didnt start placements till january/February depending on which stream your put in. If you have any question dont hesitate to ask I will try my best to answer.
Reply 9
Original post by Ciara bowes
Hi, I am currently doing year 1 at middlesex university for childs nursing. Congratulations for getting through interviews. For student finance I just put university all year as you wont know your schedule till you start. I can say that as a current year 1 we didnt start placements till january/February depending on which stream your put in. If you have any question dont hesitate to ask I will try my best to answer.

Thank you so much! I can finally send off my application now :smile:
Original post by bhacs
Hi,

Hi,

For further information about placement please contact Work Experience team at Middlesex, I am sure they will help you. This is their email: [email protected]

Have a nice day. if you have more questions don't hesistate to contact me.

Best wishes, Alex :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending