Who would like a youtube video for Alternative to Prac guide - Chemistry? Watch

TheTenthBox
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
So, I've made a website: revisepro.org, where I've put a load of resources for maths and science for the CIE IGCSE spec.

I've made a new resource, a guide to IGCSE chemistry alternative to practical guide. I gave it some thought, and decided it would be better if I made a youtube video explaining the paper and its contents.

Would the students be interested in watching this video? Is it a good idea, because I've gotten a great grade for Chemistry, the highest in my school, and so I think me explaining the paper would be more beneficial for the viewer, but then I will have to invest a considerable amount of time for this.
arianasamantha
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
the notes on ur website r the same ones on physicsandmathstutor
(Original post by TheTenthBox)
So, I've made a website: revisepro.org, where I've put a load of resources for maths and science for the CIE IGCSE spec.

I've made a new resource, a guide to IGCSE chemistry alternative to practical guide. I gave it some thought, and decided it would be better if I made a youtube video explaining the paper and its contents.

Would the students be interested in watching this video? Is it a good idea, because I've gotten a great grade for Chemistry, the highest in my school, and so I think me explaining the paper would be more beneficial for the viewer, but then I will have to invest a considerable amount of time for this.
TheTenthBox
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
The notes in question are only the organic chemistry and quantitative notes, and yes they are from physicsandmathtutor.com as evident by the notes and organic chemistry page itself. It was done with permission, and it was done because these are topics that needs complete memorisation, and It wouldn't be worth my time making custom notes.

Rest assured, all the other notes were written by me, from knowledge collected from various sources. After all , it really doesn't matter, the end goal is the same: help students learn.
(Original post by arianasamantha)
the notes on ur website r the same ones on physicsandmathstutor
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (99)
24.26%
No (309)
75.74%

Watched Threads