Obsessed with Asian girls Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,I am nearly 20 years old male, who lives, works and studies in London. Since arriving here, I really fancied, sorry for the use of this term, oriental girls. Not long after talking to many, never got passed the stage classmates/co-workers, never pushed for anything really due to my low confidence with women.

1 year ago or so, overheard some of my classmates talking about anime, so decided to see what is all the fuss about and got hooked up. Due to that reason started looking into more specifically Japan, its culture and people. Before someone says it, yes, I am aware that anime and real life is not the same, also not expecting most stuff, seeing there to be remotely true about how they speak and etc. Simply said, anime made me look more into the Japan, fell in love with the country and its people, now when I see any oriental girl, my heart jumps. All the people who were nice to me here from the other gender were all from that region.

My questions are the following, is it possible for Eastern European like me to get into a relationship with an Asian girl, more specifically East?

TLDR; Arrived in London 2 years ago, had a strong interest in East Asian girls. Got into anime and looked into the country more, got in love with the country and the region even more.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Of course it's possible, even more so if you try online dating, where you can find the Asian woman of your dreams. Asian women on online dating sites (e.g. OKCupid) generally prefer white men over other races (with Asian men being their second preference). Bonus points if you're tall, reasonably good-looking and have good career prospects. But I would avoid revealing any hint to those women that the fact that they're Asian is a major reason for pursuing them, because they're quite used to said 'yellow fever' from white men already, and they'll run a mile.
Lilligant22
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes, of course. It doesn't matter where you're from or what you look like as long as you don't act like a weeb. Acting like a weeb to an Asian girl is the equivalent to an American saying "awright guv'na" or "where can I find a haggis shooting range?"
Rid The Kid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
it's just a preference, but if you stalk asian girls then it's an obsession.
Rid The Kid
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lilligant22)
Yes, of course. It doesn't matter where you're from or what you look like as long as you don't act like a weeb. Acting like a weeb to an Asian girl is the equivalent to an American saying "awright guv'na" or "where can I find a haggis shooting range?"
totally stealing this 😂😂
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
I can confirm the diagnosis is: Yellow fever.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Of course it's possible, even more so if you try online dating, where you can find the Asian woman of your dreams. Asian women on online dating sites (e.g. OKCupid) generally prefer white men over other races (with Asian men being their second preference). Bonus points if you're tall, reasonably good-looking and have good career prospects. But I would avoid revealing any hint to those women that the fact that they're Asian is a major reason for pursuing them, because they're quite used to said 'yellow fever' from white men already, and they'll run a mile.
Well, not in Uni yet due to personal issues earlier in life, but intend of going to Queen Mary/King's or Brunel with Computer Science/Software Engineering. Looks like, I would say average, but not in shape and tall around 180/5''11. I am trying to be extremely nice to everybody, male or female, but one of my female friends tell me that being too nice is not a good thing. Also, I do not hide the fact that I'm a weeb, but also not being creepy and shouting random phrases in Japanese, while hugging a full-size body pillow xd.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I can confirm the diagnosis is: Yellow fever.
I'm still waiting on Raj from TBBT to get his own spin-off series so that some women can finally start developing the analogous 'brown fever' -- then I'm in the money, but I'm not holding my breath!
Adezo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think it's possible but make sure to be respectful when interacting with them and not to act as a fetishist. That can happen sometimes and it's not lovely ahah
rainbowcolours1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
TanTan is a popular Chinese dating app you could try and has some other races using it too. Not sure if you could find many Japanese on there though.
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
A white weaboo girl that cosplays will probably act more like the girls in anime than a random japanese girl tbh lol.

You're in luck though because east asian women are usually attracted to white men. Most of the ones I knew at University had white boyfriends.
Last edited by ChickenMadness; 3 weeks ago
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Lots of East Asian girls like white guys so you're in luck.

Though your race fetishism will turn them right off.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by rainbowcolours1)
TanTan is a popular Chinese dating app you could try and has some other races using it too. Not sure if you could find many Japanese on there though.
Rah, man's gonna have to try that still, love me some oriental pussy
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
You're in luck though because east asian women are usually attracted to white men. Most of the ones I knew at University had white boyfriends.
+1. I was surprised how much this mattered, to be honest. Having spoken with quite a lot of Chinese and Indian women at uni, a few of them confessed that they overwhelmingly prefer white men (sometimes to the point of fetishising them) and expressed either disgust or significant apathy at the thought of dating Asian men -- generally they said the paler the better. The ones who didn't admit it were almost exclusively dating white men. But again, this is just my own anecdotal 'evidence' -- you're better off trusting the data on this instead OP, which you can read about if you just Google some articles on racial preference in online dating.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
+1. I was surprised how much this mattered, to be honest. Having spoken with quite a lot of Chinese and Indian women at uni, a few of them confessed that they overwhelmingly prefer white men (sometimes to the point of fetishising them) and expressed either disgust or significant apathy at the thought of dating Asian men -- generally they said the paler the better. The ones who didn't admit it were almost exclusively dating white men. But again, this is just my own anecdotal 'evidence' -- you're better off trusting the data on this instead OP, which you can read about if you just Google some articles on racial preference in online dating.
Ye it's only a trend though. I've had quite a few asian girls attracted to me... I'm half asian, half white.
I was friends with a black guy and chinese girl who were in a relationship too. The chinese girl was born in Ireland. Black guy was from London.

Thats actually the only asian - black couple I can remember seeing though lol.
Adezo
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Although I agree, I found that this preference is mostly because of how society used to push white is better, white is wealthy, white is clean and all of that. You start degrading your own people and prefer anyone that look white. Not saying that some of them don't actually like white men or women but sometimes is because of the beauty standard that is pushed into this society. That's why some asian women try to bleach and say that the lighter you are the better.
Adezo
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ye it's only a trend though. I've had quite a few asian girls attracted to me... I'm half asian, half white.
I was friends with a black guy and chinese girl who were in a relationship too. The chinese girl was born in Ireland. Black guy was from London.

Thats actually the only asian - black couple I can remember seeing though lol.
It's rare to see the two mix together although I've seen it happen. It really depends on the people and how they've been influenced by their sorrounding. If they both believe white is better and my skin is not good, they'll probably try and date white guys or women to feel better. Not really sure why they do it cause at the end they still going to remain the same but maybe it make sense for them
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Adezo)
It's rare to see the two mix together although I've seen it happen. It really depends on the people and how they've been influenced by their sorrounding. If they both believe white is better and my skin is not good, they'll probably try and date white guys or women to feel better. Not really sure why they do it cause at the end they still going to remain the same but maybe it make sense for them
I think it's also because the minority groups are outnumbered by whites so theres much less chance of these 2 sets of people meeting.

If you're black for example you're going to see 50 white people before you see an asian person lol. And minority groups tend to stick together on top of that.
Adezo
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think it's also because the minority groups are outnumbered by whites so theres much less chance of these 2 sets of people meeting.

If you're black for example you're going to see 50 white people before you see an asian person lol. And minority groups tend to stick together on top of that
Agree, that's the reason I was saying that sometimes preference can be influenced by your surroundings. And it also depends how the people you surround yourself with are making you feel. If you hang around people that make you feel like people of your skin color or race are not beautiful, then you might begin hating yourself and stop or it might even disgust you dating people like you. Most of the time they'll direct you to date someone with european features. Although european features are not trending much as they're incorporating other features from other races.
Anonymous #1
This post went from me liking East Asian girls, to me being a fetish and a public debate of why many ''orientals'' are obsessed with white men.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (212)
21.88%
The paper was reasonable (419)
43.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (185)
19.09%
It was TERRIBLE (153)
15.79%

Watched Threads