The Generic Gaming Thread Watch

quasa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by JaffaNeko)
I'm addicted to playing Stardew Valley. There's just something therapeutic about farming and getting to own as many Goats as I want and giving them all human names.
weirdly enough, thats one of the reasons I like assassins creed 3. I liked building a homestead and farming community.
JaffaNeko
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by quasa)
weirdly enough, thats one of the reasons I like assassins creed 3. I liked building a homestead and farming community.
I think it is because you can be both creative and productive. Then at the end when you finish it you can be proud of what you've made when really you should be revising or finishing a project that's due very very soon XD
quasa
Rep:
?
I think it is because you can be both creative and productive. Then at the end when you finish it you can be proud of what you've made when really you should be revising or finishing a project that's due very very soon XD
:lol: yeah. Fortunately for me, most games I have gotten have been outside of revision time, or say if I need to prepare for an interview and a film / game is coming out, id just wait till the interview is over and then see it (sadly I have to wait till June to see endgame in cinema as Ive been busy all week + ramadhan)
JaffaNeko
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by quasa)
:lol: yeah. Fortunately for me, most games I have gotten have been outside of revision time, or say if I need to prepare for an interview and a film / game is coming out, id just wait till the interview is over and then see it (sadly I have to wait till June to see endgame in cinema as Ive been busy all week + ramadhan)
At least your well organised and prepared for it then. How are you gonna avoid all of the spoilers until June though :O
quasa
Rep:
?
At least your well organised and prepared for it then. How are you gonna avoid all of the spoilers until June though :O
Im not fussed by spoilers and still want to see it :lol: (personally I use spoilers to gauge whether the film is worth my time or not)
quasa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
E3 2019 is live (woop woop)
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So I got f1 2019 the other day,

F2 career mode is a bit underwhelming, it’s 3 events with some decent cutscenes but after that you never interact with the 2 rivals again.

I like the idea of driver transfers and this may get me playing a bit longer. Although they need to peg Williams and Gasly for example.

The f2 cars are fun to drive, very slidy.
quasa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
So I got f1 2019 the other day,

F2 career mode is a bit underwhelming, it’s 3 events with some decent cutscenes but after that you never interact with the 2 rivals again.

I like the idea of driver transfers and this may get me playing a bit longer. Although they need to peg Williams and Gasly for example.

The f2 cars are fun to drive, very slidy.
ive been meaning to ask how f1 2019 is. I tend to not to go for installment titles (last f1 game was 2017) but 2019 does interest me (chances are ill probably wait till xmas for the price to drop).

do you play with controller or steering wheel (ive been meaning to get a wheel for a while as they provide better car control / laptimes but been putting it off for years).
quasa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
For some bizarre reason, I am having difficulties streaming to twitch via PS4 and AVgamer recording card. I can stream to youtube OK but twitch doesnt seem to record much of my gameplay (at best, two 30 second videos)
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by quasa)
ive been meaning to ask how f1 2019 is. I tend to not to go for installment titles (last f1 game was 2017) but 2019 does interest me (chances are ill probably wait till xmas for the price to drop).

do you play with controller or steering wheel (ive been meaning to get a wheel for a while as they provide better car control / laptimes but been putting it off for years).
I would wait for Christmas if I were you. The game is decent enough. I have the anniversary edition rather than the legends as I felt legends was a rip off.

The f2 is a little bit short (career mode wise) for my liking. There are 3 scenarios basically and what you do impacts the cutscene directly after, but it has no impact in the f1 career mode proper. Car development speeds have slowed down a bit from what I have noticed, which is a good thing and driver transfers add an element which will get me playing for longer (although It Is a tad unrelastic) for example I had Hulk and Perez swap for Austria season 1.

A couple of issues/bugs remain however, ERS is much harder to mange, for example in 2018 you could do the whole race on medium, can’t in 2019. The ultra fast lap times for skipping a session still exist. Wet driving is impossible and I feel the AI are way to quick down the straights. For example I have a Williams, most powerful engine now, the TR should not be able to outdrag me.

I use a controller.
quasa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
You know you've played Persona 5 too much when your on the train and Tokyo Daylight is stuck in your head
quasa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Actual footage of me awaiting the Pokemon Sword / Shield release date on 15th November
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Finally unlocked the sea skim technique n Pokemon Lets Go :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (180)
12.78%
Excited (116)
8.24%
Worried (264)
18.75%
Terrified (328)
23.3%
Meh (113)
8.03%
Confused (33)
2.34%