The Generic Gaming Thread Watch

quasa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
quasa Hi! :hello:

I thought that this thread needs a member with retro taste, so I am here. Guess you are to see me here.
glad to see a fellow retro gamer (which now includes games up to 2002, so that includes Vice City )
The Lonely don
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Anyone played Streets of Rage 2. Such a classic.

Im currently playing Nier Automata
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by quasa)
glad to see a fellow retro gamer (which now includes games up to 2002, so that includes Vice City )
Only 2002? I know games and consoles they were made in the late 80s and in the 90s! guess you are not grown up with them. They are the real retro games!
quasa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Only 2002? I know games and consoles they were made in the late 80s and in the 90s! guess you are not grown up with them. They are the real retro games!
same here but apparently 2002-2003 is now considered retro / antique.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
My f1 2019 career mode has gone a bit potty. I’m in Brazil season 2 driving a RP, the TR and the Alfa have a second a lap over everyone else. It’s a actually hilarious.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by quasa)
same here but apparently 2002-2003 is now considered retro / antique.
And one day 2019 will be... time is always running and don't even stop for games. But apart from that what games which were released in the 90s you liked so much?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (171)
67.06%
No (84)
32.94%

Watched Threads