The Generic Gaming Thread

Watch this thread
quasa
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Ps showcase today. Overall not that impressive except for the 1st party games in development.

Also confirmed uncharted 4 (and dlc) will be remastered for ps5 and pc
jacksonsmith1
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Has anyone played undefeated
quasa
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by jacksonsmith1)
Has anyone played undefeated
Never heard of it tbh. What is it about?
quasa
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Should i get gta definitive trilogy now or wait till sales. Ideally id like to buy the disk version however it seems ps5, series x and pc versions are digital only and sadly, you cant sell the digital version (if the gamess were £10 or even £20, id consider buying but I aint paying £55 for games Im unlikely to play again once ive finished).

As it is, ive got the original ps2 versions and the ps4 ports of the ps2 version (I paid less than £7 total on ps store for the three ports)
Last edited by quasa; 9 months ago
jacksonsmith1
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by quasa)
Never heard of it tbh. What is it about?
Its a role playing game. You have almost all superman powers flight super breath heat vision etc.its fun
jacksonsmith1
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Hi
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Its a role playing game. You have almost all superman powers flight super breath heat vision etc.its fun
And what is the intention of the game to win? Or has it no rules and exists just to past the time?
Last edited by Kallisto; 9 months ago
jacksonsmith1
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
And what is the intention of the game to win? Or has it no rules and exists just to past the time?
Its like gta. You have to complete missions
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Its like gta. You have to complete missions
Is it a gangster game too? your is it just the gameplay that is so similar?
jacksonsmith1
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
No its not a gangster game .its a crime fighting game
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Finally I get the time and pleasure to play a game after so many weeks ago: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.

In times like this I realise how secondary gaming is for myself by now.
Last edited by Kallisto; 7 months ago
quasa
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Gta online contract dlc is live and... Its ok.

It seems there are 2 parts for now. 1st part is the one where you work for franklin and dr dre.

The 2nd part (which i havent unlocked yet despite finishing the dre missions)

Spoiler:
Show
Involves playing as franklin in gta online
quasa
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Microsoft have purchased activision
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by quasa)
Microsoft have purchased activision
And what does this mean for a possible fith part of the Crash Bandicoot series? I have learnt that this game is planned but what will microsoft make out of it.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
quasa Do you have ever played the Batman Arkham series, if so, did you struggle with the controlling?
quasa
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
quasa Do you have ever played the Batman Arkham series, if so, did you struggle with the controlling?
I have played but haven't struggled on playstation with the controls to be honest. Personally I prefer the Spider-man series by insomniac (worth checking out if you have a ps4 or ps5
quasa
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
The newer preview videos look better than the launch / initial info. But remains to be seen if it plays as good as it looks (likewise sonic frontiers and gt7)

Im curious to see how gta e&e will play and look however, also if there is crossplay
Last edited by quasa; 5 months ago
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by quasa)
I have played but haven't struggled on playstation with the controls to be honest. Personally I prefer the Spider-man series by insomniac (worth checking out if you have a ps4 or ps5
I finally got used to with the controlling. Boy, this gameplay is so addictive! makes so much fun.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads