The Student Room Group

bored?

ok peeps this is basically a thread for the bored people to cum and make their mark on this website.so go on and have a go at eachother,meet and greet new poeple or jus cum and have ur say but dont 4get 2 leave a few details about urself!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I am bored as well.
Are you at college or something if so what do you do?
Reply 2
yes m8.im at sixth form doin my a-levels (psychology,sociology,english lit and general studies)wat about u?
Reply 3
yep im bored! what you doin?
Reply 4
c every1's bored.i dont no y.o well.nuthin much at da mojus chillin out on the computers at 6th form and urself.
Reply 5
pretty much the same! you study a lot you must be brainy! hee hee lol!! :tongue:
Reply 6
i am college too. I do A2 Psychology and AVCE Health and social care.
Reply 7
apparently so but trust me i aint dat brainy. :rolleyes: sounds like fun.is it hard or wat?
Reply 8
HI! just got a free period and im bored too! all my mates have lessons! Nice to meet you ne way! :tongue:
Reply 9
Lol- I'm not really bored I'm just trying to avoid completing my UCAS form!!

I'm at Sixth Form in London at the moment doing my A-levels.. Maths, English, Media and Politics
Reply 10
I'm bored 2!!!! I'm alternating between doing my UCAS form and HWK..... I'm doing A level, chemistry, biology, maths and further maths...
Not bored - just procrastinating :biggrin:
Reply 12
hey i was bored earlier and i am still bored now
Reply 13
id thought id revive this cos im startin 2 get bored agen as im sick and im bored of it already!
Reply 14
I'm also procrastinating, I need to learn all about the 20 most common amino acids. Fun.
Reply 15
picju96
I'm also procrastinating, I need to learn all about the 20 most common amino acids. Fun.

sounds lik fun!hearin things like dat kinda make me happy dat im ill and i dont have ne work dat needs to be done so i can jus bum about! :biggrin:
Hey there im so bloody bored my friends are allin class and im in the 6th form doing health and social care!! anybody want to chat?
Reply 17
i am board and i'm in class.

Hope the teacher doesn't catch me on here. mind you i could just say it's for work.
Reply 18
Dude
i am board and i'm in class.

Hope the teacher doesn't catch me on here. mind you i could just say it's for work.

true i am meant to be working too but she didn't even noticed when i left for 15 mins
Reply 19
my mates keep doing that. one of them left 15 mins ago pretending to go the bog.

Latest