When is everybody's last exam? Watch

MinaBee
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Doesn't matter if you're doing your GCSEs, A-levels or if you're at university..

Mine's the 29th May :rave:

p.s sorry if this is in the wrong forum
mohamadjamil03
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
24th June :mad2:
aaaaa77
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
24th May...and I'm a third year uni student so as far as full time education goes it'll be my last exam ever !!
MinaBee
Rep:
?
(Original post by mohamadjamil03)
24th June :mad2:
Oof that's quite a while away. Once you start your exams though it'll go so quickly! Good luck
(Original post by aaaaa77)
24th May...and I'm a third year uni student so as far as full time education goes it'll be my last exam ever !!
Ahh I bet that feels so weird yet exciting at the same time! Good luck!
Chanz_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by MinaBee)
Doesn't matter if you're doing your GCSEs, A-levels or if you're at university..

You’re so lucky girl😩. Mine is 14th June(gov and politics🙄)and I’m doing my A-Levels
MinaBee
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chanz_)
You’re so lucky girl😩. Mine is 14th June(gov and politics🙄)and I’m doing my A-Levels
Good luck! It'll be over before you know it
saffarinda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
14th June Psychology - it’s a morning one which I usually hate but i cant wait to go out that night thank GOD
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
14th June - Paper 2 Physics GCSE
Rolls_Reus_0wner
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
14th June: Statistics & Mechanics A-Level Exam
thedoctorwhovian
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Mine´s on the 7th June Paper 2 Spanish A Level
CoffeeAndPolitics
  • Study Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

I start on the 20th May and finish on the 12th June. The first week isn't very nice as I have exams without a break in between, i.e. one day break in between. For the second and third weeks (excluding the May half term), it's not too bad but I do have back to back exams, i.e. one AM and one PM. At the moment, I'm really nervous and stressed (history coursework is due next Weds) and not in the best mindset but just need reassuring that I can do this - sometime you have to tell yourself that. :/
barror1
  • Study Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
13th May to the 12th June! CoffeeAndPolitics what is your last exam in?
MinaBee
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
I start on the 20th May and finish on the 12th June. The first week isn't very nice as I have exams without a break in between, i.e. one day break in between. For the second and third weeks (excluding the May half term), it's not too bad but I do have back to back exams, i.e. one AM and one PM. At the moment, I'm really nervous and stressed (history coursework is due next Weds) and not in the best mindset but just need reassuring that I can do this - sometime you have to tell yourself that. :/
That sounds so stressful. I'm guessing these are your GCSEs?

Try not to overwork yourself and if you're ever feeling overwhelmed just think of that lovely long summer you'll have once your exams are over. I'm sure everything will be fine! :hugs:
cf_99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Not this year, but next year the exams are from the first Wednesday of June. Unfortunately I picked rather obscure subjects so I have my first four subjects at the first week and then, the next four at the third week of June or so (18th-24th of June or so). So basically, it would be like, the compulsory ones (English, Maths, Irish and French) all crammed on the first week where I would have little to no breaks in between so seven exams crammed into five days. There’d be a huge one week break in between and then the last four subjects crammed into five days! Not looking forward to that. Applied Maths will probably be last so that’d be rough!
Last edited by cf_99; 3 weeks ago
Amha
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
17 June - Law
CoffeeAndPolitics
  • Study Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That sounds so stressful. I'm guessing these are your GCSEs?

Try not to overwork yourself and if you're ever feeling overwhelmed just think of that lovely long summer you'll have once your exams are over. I'm sure everything will be fine! :hugs:
A-Levels. I wasn't as stressed when I did my GCSEs but I recall putting all the effect in the Easter holidays and trying to keep level headed as possible in the run up to exams. I did okay and got the equivalent of 2As and 7Bs (did the mixture of old style GCSEs and new spec).

Atm, I'm just pissed about the situation with my history teacher and the fact that my economics teacher has been giving us a plethora of work and evidently trying to stress us out with revision. Thanks for the support. x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (410)
30.35%
The paper was reasonable (535)
39.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (230)
17.02%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
13.03%

Watched Threads