The Student Room Group

Loss of motivation!!

I am usually a very hard working person - for my GCSEs I didn't stop. I would sit at my desks for hours doing effective revision. I ended up doing really well because of this.

However now I have my A levels in less than a month and I've lost all my motivation. I am not working nearly as much as I would usually do. I need ABB to get into uni (which is do able for me - but I still really need to work hard to get these grades as I take hard subjects). I don't know why I've lost all my motivation. I just don't really care any more - which is so unlike me.

I would be grateful for any advice!!!!
Honestly, the best thing you can do is just starting. Revision seems so difficult to do until you actually start doing it. Stick on some good music and just make a start. You should find you’ll soon get into the flow with it. What I like to do to ensure I revise is set time out in the day for revision. Then it becomes ingrained into routine and you’ll find you have more motivation to continue with work. Good luck with your revision I know you’ll nail it and get those grades you want to go to university 😎👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending