Ocr a level chemistry: memorise green boxes?

Watch
anonymoussse
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi am I supposed to memorise these green boxes?
https://imageshack.com/i/polGc4P3j
anonymoussse
Rep:
?
helllloooooo
RyanJA
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
read, then read again and again and again then try to remember what it said without looking
TheOtherTed
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes, memorise those boxes and make notes about them. You won't need to remember the exact numbers used, but you will need to know the methods and procedures, as the exam could easily give you a 6 mark question about a practical experiment.
anonymoussse
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheOtherTed)
Yes, memorise those boxes and make notes about them. You won't need to remember the exact numbers used, but you will need to know the methods and procedures, as the exam could easily give you a 6 mark question about a practical experiment.
i counted the green boxes (with the apparatus next to them) and it's a total of 21 green boxes. that's a quite a lot along side my PAGs (which i need to memorise too!!) that's 21+12=33!!!! 33 procedures! what do u think i should do in terms of memorising it all?
Pigster
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ggxsywes)
i counted the green boxes (with the apparatus next to them) and it's a total of 21 green boxes. that's a quite a lot along side my PAGs (which i need to memorise too!!) that's 21+12=33!!!! 33 procedures! what do u think i should do in terms of memorising it all?
Read 1.1.1-1.1.4 - this is examinable.
1.2.1-1.2.2 relates to the PAG skills - this is NOT examinable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (97)
28.36%
No - I have already returned home (44)
12.87%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (65)
19.01%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (35)
10.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
29.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise