Breakup lessons Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What did you learn through your breakup?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
KNOW YOUR WORTH then no man can ever treat you any how or think he can play you
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Can’t judge every guy and say they’re all the same just because one guy messed me up and played with my feelings
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Being in a relationship with someone can be lots of fun, while it lasts; if it's the right person. I was dumped less than a week ago but despite that I'm still more likely to get involved in another relationship now, than before I met the person. I'm happy and grateful that I'm able to say that - that I haven't been discouraged!

Being open and outspoken and forward is not the same as being honest. But even a basically well-meaning, truthful person can be unreliable if they don't consult their feelings and think carefully before making commitments.

Sometimes a person will expect you to know what turns them on and what creeps them out even before you know them properly. Getting through this stage can be hard. It takes trial and error, and sometimes the errors might make people want to split up. Communication makes it much easier.

It's probably worth making a list of attributes you look for in a potential partner and knowing your dealbreakers in advance.
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 4 weeks ago
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Romantic partners are like buses. There will always be another one that comes along. You never know how long it will be before the next one arrives. You can wait for ages and two will turn up at the same time. Sometimes you have to run to catch the bus.

It's better to get off the bus at your stop, than to stay on too long.

Sometimes the bus will drop you off in the middle of nowhere.
hykha
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
learnt quiet a lot! but mostly that not everyone is going to break your heart and that all your hearts breaks happen just to lead you to your soulmate and also prepares you to your future person
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
You aren’t obligated to stay with anyone if they don’t treat you right
Oxford Mum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dunig Kruger brilliant post. Sometimes I don’t learn from my mistakes, and that is a mistake in itself. I don’t have anything to do with men now, but that’s just me
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Being in a relationship with someone can be lots of fun, while it lasts; if it's the right person. I was dumped less than a week ago but despite that I'm still more likely to get involved in another relationship now, than before I met the person. I'm happy and grateful that I'm able to say that - that I haven't been discouraged!

Being open and outspoken and forward is not the same as being honest. But even a basically well-meaning, truthful person can be unreliable if they don't consult their feelings and think carefully before making commitments.

Sometimes a person will expect you to know what turns them on and what creeps them out even before you know them properly. Getting through this stage can be hard. It takes trial and error, and sometimes the errors might make people want to split up. Communication makes it much easier.

It's probably worth making a list of attributes you look for in a potential partner and knowing your dealbreakers in advance.
And also having a healthy self esteem. People pick partners and forget how important this is as well.
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You can only 100% believe something you've seen with your own eyes or heard with your own ears
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (179)
22.83%
The paper was reasonable (366)
46.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (146)
18.62%
It was TERRIBLE (93)
11.86%

Watched Threads