Helpppppppp Watch

Jn2899
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Before any of you think i would, never cheat on my boyfriend. I’m just really concerned about my feelings towards this other lad. I think about him when I go to sleep and when I wake up. I check when he’s active on Facebook etc. I know I shouldn’t be doing this but I can’t find myself not to. I’m starting to feel really guilty. When I first got with my boyfriend it was amazing we was both bouncing off each other and we just clicked so much. Now I don’t know what’s happened but I feel like I’m very trapped in the relationship. He will ask me not to wear the colour red as it’s ****gy. Oh also leapod print. He don’t agree I should go out to events with out him and we always come home to each other doing the same thing after work and we just bicker over everything. But when we are away from reality in another country don’t get me wrong he’s still protective and won’t let me dance certain ways etc but we are both really good again and both click. I just feel really confused. I don’t know if it’s because this boy has stuck up for me in a way and told my boyfriend that he needs to lay back abit or he’ll end up loosing me. I’m not sure what it is but when I’m around this boy I feel like I want to impress him baring In mind I would only see this boy if my boyfriend is their. I know this sounds so ****ed up I don’t even know where my head is atall with it. So please can someone tell
Me why I’m feeling this way
Doublletrouble
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
End it before you end up losing and breaking more than 1 person
Since its clear you no longer have feeling for your current man....?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jn2899
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
But I don’t know if I do still love him.. when he goes home somtjmes I feel lost without him I just don’t know where my head is at atall
(Original post by Doublletrouble)
End it before you end up losing and breaking more than 1 person
Since its clear you no longer have feeling for your current man....?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (195)
22.65%
The paper was reasonable (394)
45.76%
Not feeling great about that exam... (158)
18.35%
It was TERRIBLE (114)
13.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed