Chest pressure advice Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Sorry for the post but I’m lying here with this and I’m getting quite worried so I’m just looking for some reassurance really.
I don’t really know how to quite describe it but I feel like there’s something pressing my chest it’s a weird sensation of like someone’s hand pushing down on me making it quite difficult and painful.
I don’t want and can’t wake up my parents really and I don’t want to ring 999 unnecessarily so I was wondering if anybody knows how to get this pain to subside
DrawTheLine
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry for the post but I’m lying here with this and I’m getting quite worried so I’m just looking for some reassurance really.
I don’t really know how to quite describe it but I feel like there’s something pressing my chest it’s a weird sensation of like someone’s hand pushing down on me making it quite difficult and painful.
I don’t want and can’t wake up my parents really and I don’t want to ring 999 unnecessarily so I was wondering if anybody knows how to get this pain to subside
If you're still experiencing this, you can phone 111 for medical advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (195)
22.62%
The paper was reasonable (395)
45.82%
Not feeling great about that exam... (158)
18.33%
It was TERRIBLE (114)
13.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed