The Student Room Group

1 month until exams, is that enough time to revise 3 A level?

I recently hit the 1 month mark before my
A-Level exams and it seems that me putting away revision because "I can start it later" has screwed me over.

I study computing, physics and maths and im on the level of getting e's without any revision at all before exams.

Do you think it's possible to go from borderline failing/getting E's and D's to being able to get grades BBC? I'm planing to revise 6 hours minimum ok a week day. And upwards of 8 hours on weekends until my. Exams.

My Back-up is grades DDC in university, do you think this is achievable if BBC isn't?
(edited 4 years ago)
Yes, it's definitely achievable, it all depends on the amount of effort you're able/willing to put in. I would advise making a timetable (doesn't have to really precise), just noting which topics etc. you'll study on which days and when you'll do practice papers so you know that you can fit it all in. I would also advise to leave some days blank and use them as 'catch up days', because you won't always be able to revise everything on the days you intended to- life happens :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest