Can someone give there opinions Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I was at college and this girl made a remark saying Ohh John I didn't know you came college (I had been off a while due to a illness) but she knew of my presence as she would walk past me in the college, anyway everyone of her friends laughed apart from one, Lucy, I don't get whether she likes me or dislikes? I have a lesson with her in and when we were told to get equipment she kindly got the equipment for me when I didn't ask her if she could, I then afterwards got asked a question about the task I answered and afterwards I noticed her looking over her shoulder at me for like 5 seconds, when I noticed I looked away as I'm an anxious guy. But I don't get if shes looking in disgust or something? And another thing happened when I spoke to this teacher and this girl randomly touched my stomach and her posture was slumped down? Are people making fun of me?
Doublletrouble
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why don't you ask her directly? ... I wish I could read what's going on through her mind and tell u 😊
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was at college and this girl made a remark saying Ohh John I didn't know you came college (I had been off a while due to a illness) but she knew of my presence as she would walk past me in the college, anyway everyone of her friends laughed apart from one, Lucy, I don't get whether she likes me or dislikes? I have a lesson with her in and when we were told to get equipment she kindly got the equipment for me when I didn't ask her if she could, I then afterwards got asked a question about the task I answered and afterwards I noticed her looking over her shoulder at me for like 5 seconds, when I noticed I looked away as I'm an anxious guy. But I don't get if shes looking in disgust or something? And another thing happened when I spoke to this teacher and this girl randomly touched my stomach and her posture was slumped down? Are people making fun of me?
How would we know? What about speaking up for yourself
Lannister043
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You'll have to ask them about it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (180)
22.9%
The paper was reasonable (366)
46.56%
Not feeling great about that exam... (146)
18.58%
It was TERRIBLE (94)
11.96%

Watched Threads