sufferimg from insomia Watch

Idg a damn
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I can't sleep at all during midnight, at times it isn't until 3:00 am that I fall asleep

anyone having the same predicament and anyways to remedy it?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Idg a damn; 3 weeks ago
Lady Jamie
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Same here. Can't fall asleep before 5 am and would wake up at around 7-8 am, it's been like this for the past few weeks so I'm just gonna go see my GP again. Would recommend you to do the same.
Last edited by Lady Jamie; 3 weeks ago
Idg a damn
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
bump
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Idg a damn)
I can't sleep at all during midnight, at times it isn't until 3:00 am that I fall asleep

anyone having the same predicament and anyways to remedy it?
Benzos usually work for me... Or something like ambien. But you are unlikely to get any sleep aid on NHS.
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
Same here. Can't fall asleep before 5 am and would wake up at around 7-8 am, it's been like this for the past few weeks so I'm just gonna go see my GP again. Would recommend you to do the same.
Try diphenhydramine that you can get over the counter? Probably just an issue of a pattern; fix it for a couple of days (with help of dipha) and you could be sorted.

(Original post by Ciel.)
Benzos usually work for me... Or something like ambien. But you are unlikely to get any sleep aid on NHS.
Not everyone has access to such fun.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
Try diphenhydramine that you can get over the counter? Probably just an issue of a pattern; fix it for a couple of days (with help of dipha) and you could be sorted.

Don't be rude, daddy. It's medication, not fun.
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You can get sleeping tablets from any supermarket pharmacy? You can't take them too often but worth a try just to break the habit. I take them occasionally and I always think they're not working at all, I'm not one bit tired and the next thing is I'm waking up in the morning a bit groggy and more dozy (even) than normal. They're much cheaper than paying for a prescription and seem to do the job just as well.

Put the (even) in before you could say anything Notoriety
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

Cheers Noto x
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
Cheers Noto x
Your support network of TSR weirdos has many pearls. Seems our resident cat fish harrysbar has the same advice.
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Your support network of TSR weirdos has many pearls. Seems our resident cat fish harrysbar has the same advice.
You guys are too sweet.

Appreciate it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (39)
5.71%
Fairly positive (227)
33.24%
Just another year... (271)
39.68%
Is it 2020 yet? (146)
21.38%

Watched Threads