Micra car Watch

bruc3fitty
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
????Iv got a k12 micra s bubble shape 2004 plate that starts but after 20 minutes it cuts out and won’t start again for a few hours ?? Please please help
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bruc3fitty)
????Iv got a k12 micra s bubble shape 2004 plate that starts but after 20 minutes it cuts out and won’t start again for a few hours ?? Please please help
Take it to a mechanic.
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My bet is on a bad fuel pump from the way you’ve described it. But, could be many different things without seeing the car.

Take it to a qualified mechanic.
Mr. Petrol Head
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think that it's an engine sensor problem. When cam and crank shaft position sensor on the top and bottom of the engine go bad, the car runs a little bit and then turns off.
Second case scenario: The fuel pump filer might be clogged. Or the fuel pump may have stopped working. Does your car make whining noise from back? (if so, then fuel pump's going bad)
Is there any check engine light on the dashboard?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.19%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.6%
It was TERRIBLE (144)
7.7%

Watched Threads