The Student Room Group

ROE Dental Nursing

Hi!I have a big problem.The thing is that I am doing my roe and have sent it to my tutor once I have finished it.However,my tutor is not even replying anything!!!!I am suppose to finish all of my units by the mid June.I am really stressed out.I told my college about this but all they say is just email them and boi did I sent sooo many email to my tutor whether she has received it or not.Any solution?😞😩😩
Original post by Tinytruffles
Hi!I have a big problem.The thing is that I am doing my roe and have sent it to my tutor once I have finished it.However,my tutor is not even replying anything!!!!I am suppose to finish all of my units by the mid June.I am really stressed out.I told my college about this but all they say is just email them and boi did I sent sooo many email to my tutor whether she has received it or not.Any solution?😞😩😩

Do you have a course leader you can contact? If you are concerned, keep a list of the times you contacted your tutor. You will have proof you have attempted contact regularly and a paper trail to prove this if you have any issues further down the line. I assume you've already checked that your tutor isn't out of office or off sick and that you've tried to contact via phone too?
Hi there!Yes we do have a course leader.I have already contacted him.All he keeps saying is to email the tutor which is of course no help.However,I might have to ask others as well since we have the same tutor.
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi there!Yes we do have a course leader.I have already contacted him.All he keeps saying is to email the tutor which is of course no help.However,I might have to ask others as well since we has the same tutor.

Can you carry on with the rest of your work or do you need this to be handed to the tutor first?
are you sure you wrote to the right email address? I know it sounds silly but that happened to me before. Good luck
We were told to wait for the tutor's feedback after each unit.
Original post by Charlotte's Web
Can you carry on with the rest of your work or do you need this to be handed to the tutor first?
No not silly at all.Yes I was aware at that as well.Infact I did got the email wrong at the beginning but soon found out later.However this time I have tripled checked it with my college.
Original post by Andremasil
are you sure you wrote to the right email address? I know it sounds silly but that happened to me before. Good luck
I messaged her in Skype.It says seen but no reply at all.😣😐

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending