The Student Room Group

Megumin

This is my waifu. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My waifu is my best friend. She is my life. I must master her as I must master my life. Without me, my waifu is useless. Without my waifu, I am useless. I must fug my waifu steamy. I must fug harder than my enemy who is trying to steal my waifu. I must outfug him before he fugs my waifu. I will… My waifu and I know that what counts in sex is not the cummies we fire, the noise of our moans, nor the sweat we make. We know that it is the intense fug that count. We will fug… My waifu is human, even as I, because she is my life. Thus, I will learn her as a mommy. I will learn her weaknesses, her strength, her parts, her accessories, her tiddies and her bussy. I will keep my waifu clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will… Before God, I swear this creed. My waifu and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
My fellow americans today i speak to you not as the president of the United states of America, but a weaboo who has seen the light. It is without a doubt we can say that Konosuba is the avangelion of anime. There is no one who would seek to deny, that Megumin is best girl. And that the Koreans who drew this are the true patriots. God bless America. God bless Megumin.

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply