Ive ****ed up, missed art exam Watch

Jeesus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I’m a ****ing idiot, So I wasn’t in college due to flu and I completely missed my art final exam not remembering what day it was. What will happen? Could I still do it or am I ****ed? Kind of really panicking right now
artful_lounger
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You will need to get documentation from your GP regarding your illness and then have to submit that for consideration of extenuating circumstances. However normally you should submit this BEFORE the exam, so...who knows what will come of it.
Xarao
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sounds like complete bull. But whether it is or not, as the above user stated you need GP proof of your illness else you're screwed.
Jeesus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Sounds like bull lol? Bro I wouldn’t be making this up. I’m in a real state of panic atm and i feel like I’ve messed up throughout my life, but yeah thanks for your understanding
(Original post by Xarao)
Sounds like complete bull. But whether it is or not, as the above user stated you need GP proof of your illness else you're screwed.
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The A level Art exams can be sat at any point up to a few days before the moderator visits. Talk to you teacher to see if it can be rescheduled.
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by artful_lounger)
You will need to get documentation from your GP regarding your illness and then have to submit that for consideration of extenuating circumstances. However normally you should submit this BEFORE the exam, so...who knows what will come of it.
You don't need a GP letter (people who are ill should talk to their school/college about what to do) but in this case the exam is movable so special consideration couldn't be applied unless there was no time for the exam to be re-scheduled.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (410)
30.35%
The paper was reasonable (535)
39.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (230)
17.02%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
13.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed