National 5 Modern Studies 2018-2019 Watch

scott23434
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
There is no point in trying to predict the paper too much and the sqa can sometimes be weird but i think all the new stuff they have added committees , biological causes of crime and women and ethnic minorities in the scottish parliament are likely to come up. Hopefully the rest of the paper will not be too bad but its hard to predict
(Original post by Qwert007)
Does anyone have any last minute tips for the exam tomorrow?? I’m drained from doing the bio exam today and need all the help i can get
Qwert007
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Does anyone have any notes on stuff about wonen and ethnic minorities??
Starleigh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, for crime and law what sort of questions could come up about nature and extent of crime in Scotland, I don’t remember doing it in class
petsfurrypaws
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone know if they still ask stuff about independence, minority and majority governments in Democracy in Scotland?
david.punton
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey does anyone have some exam style questions for this year's course content?
iqeas
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hey I have 12 different kids of crime and law questions which pretty much cover the entire unit if you're doing that
(Original post by david.punton)
Hey does anyone have some exam style questions for this year's course content?
david.punton
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That would be awesome, thanks so much!
(Original post by iqeas)
hey I have 12 different kids of crime and law questions which pretty much cover the entire unit if you're doing that
iqeas
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That would be awesome, thanks so much!
hope that helps, it might not be everything i'm sorry! I have quite alot of power points from my teacher fro revision so if theres any other topics just let me know
Attached files
mrobertson03
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No, I think that was taken out of the course last year (thankfully!).
(Original post by petsfurrypaws)
Anyone know if they still ask stuff about independence, minority and majority governments in Democracy in Scotland?
david.punton
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thanks
(Original post by iqeas)
hope that helps, it might not be everything i'm sorry! I have quite alot of power points from my teacher fro revision so if theres any other topics just let me know
Sorry to be annoying but would it be possible to get the ones from the other units too lol!
mrobertson03
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
They’d probably just say ‘describe the nature of crime in Scotland’, and you’d have to describe the different types of crime and how common they are, but I don’t think it’s that likely to come up.
(Original post by Starleigh)
Hi, for crime and law what sort of questions could come up about nature and extent of crime in Scotland, I don’t remember doing it in class
scott23434
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by petsfurrypaws)
Anyone know if they still ask stuff about independence, minority and majority governments in Democracy in Scotland
I doubt they will ask anything about minority and majority governments but that could be used in advan/disadvan of AMS and devolved powers could also come up
Qwert007
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mrobertson03)
They’d probably just say ‘describe the nature of crime in Scotland’, and you’d have to describe the different types of crime and how common they are, but I don’t think it’s that likely to come up.
So if they ask describe nature of crime do we just talk about types of crime?
iqeas
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
no its fine haha
I only have democracy in Scotland and development in Africa though as those were the topics my class studied
is that ok?

Thanks

Sorry to be annoying but would it be possible to get the ones from the other units too lol!
david.punton
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ah damn I’m doing the USA, thanks so much anyway though!
(Original post by iqeas)
no its fine haha
I only have democracy in Scotland and development in Africa though as those were the topics my class studied
is that ok?
Labrador99
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hope that the exam goes well for you all tomorrow!
username4622172
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by iqeas)
no its fine haha
is that ok?
I'm desperate for Africa notes as our teacher didn't give us any! Trying to do them now so any help would be amazing - thanks!
User183861
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m sorry to sounds desperate but do u have notes like these on crime and law or USA as superpower? I’m so behind on revision as I focused on higher biology which was today!!
(Original post by iqeas)
NinaBella2003
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone for crime and law been looking at crime prevention because I don’t really understand any points for that??
mrobertson03
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah, and maybe some statistics e.g in 2018, __% of all crimes were...etc.
(Original post by Qwert007)
So if they ask describe nature of crime do we just talk about types of crime?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (402)
30.69%
The paper was reasonable (514)
39.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (225)
17.18%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.9%

Watched Threads