National 5 Modern Studies 2018-2019 Watch

Ellie121103Glen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What type of questions can be asked about committees?! We have never done it in class!
Qwert007
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe what they do??? Im not completely aure myself
(Original post by Ellie121103Glen)
What type of questions can be asked about committees?! We have never done it in class!
mrobertson03
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My teacher said it would probably just be ‘describe the role of committees’, or ‘explain why committees are important’.
NinaBella2003
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The roles of committees such as scrutinising bills, proposing bills and questioning the executive!
adamxy
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
ive been looking for a thread like this for so long! does anyone have notes on democracy in Scotland, crime and the law and USA that i could have? also does anyone have anything on committees and minorities specifically?
Button222
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have detailed notes about: democracy in Scotland, crime and the law, and the migration crisis if anyone is in need!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
adamxy
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Me please?
(Original post by Button222)
I have detailed notes about: democracy in Scotland, crime and the law, and the migration crisis if anyone is in need!
petsfurrypaws
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sorry for all the questions lol but I’m no nervous for tomorrow, is Democracy in Scotland/the UK always where they put the 8 mark KU question?
Button222
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by petsfurrypaws)
Sorry for all the questions lol but I’m no nervous for tomorrow, is Democracy in Scotland/the UK always where they put the 8 mark KU question?
nah not always! there was an 8 marker in the crime and the law section one time. I’m nervous too :/
petsfurrypaws
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ahh ok, do you know what year that was in?
nah not always! there was an 8 marker in the crime and the law section one time. I’m nervous too :/
Button222
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by petsfurrypaws)
Ahh ok, do you know what year that was in?
2015, so unsure if the exam has changed since then - no 8 markers have came up in other sections otherwise
Last edited by Button222; 3 weeks ago
eudialmermaid
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know how to do options choice/support and oppose questions? Are we meant to link between sources in the questions or can we just do “this shows that...”?
petsfurrypaws
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thanks so much
2015, so unsure if the exam has changed since then - no 8 markers have came up in other sections otherwise
LnXrN
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Name:  15566609205746343519948480619152.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  110.8 KB hope this helps
(Original post by eudialmermaid)
Does anyone know how to do options choice/support and oppose questions? Are we meant to link between sources in the questions or can we just do “this shows that...”?
Egl173
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
See for Scottish democracy, someone said something about the importance of committees what points would you make there
Qwert007
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe say what they do but change the words a bit so that it’s they’re important because they di this. Idk I’m not sure
(Original post by Egl173)
See for Scottish democracy, someone said something about the importance of committees what points would you make there
Qwert007
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know what may come up about world issues
Button222
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Egl173)
they: propose new bills, scrutinise existing bills and they consider petitions. I’d just revolve those key points around the question.
Button222
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Qwert007)
Does anyone know what may come up about world issues
wondering the same; never been asked about military responses so maybe that? probably one of the causes questions also as it usually comes up.
rgpupil1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
too long to put in a reply box but type into youtube “support/oppose questions modern studies mr marr” he helps
(Original post by eudialmermaid)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (402)
30.69%
The paper was reasonable (514)
39.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (225)
17.18%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.9%

Watched Threads