Bhatt Murphy - Summer Work Placement 2019 Watch

lawstudent0000
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hey there,

Has anyone applied for the summer work placement at Bhatt Murphy? If so - have you heard anything back?

Thanks !
zeddiful42
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi, I applied to their Summer Placement too but haven't heard anything back :/
lawstudent0000
Rep:
?
Hey, they wrote on their website they are taking a bit more time and will let candidates know by mid-May. I was wondering if you received any confirmation email once you sent the application?

Thanks for your reply!
(Original post by zeddiful42)
Hi, I applied to their Summer Placement too but haven't heard anything back :/
zeddiful42
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Ahhh I didn't see that on there website :/ did u have a link at all pls?

Nah I didn't receive any confirmation email (bit weird bcos all the commercial and even local firms I've applied to, tend to do that). You?
(Original post by lawstudent0000)
Hey, they wrote on their website they are taking a bit more time and will let candidates know by mid-May. I was wondering if you received any confirmation email once you sent the application?

Thanks for your reply!
lawstudent0000
Rep:
?
Yeah I also did not receive any email. Probably they don't send the confirmation emails. Here is the link with the update. Finger crossed & good luck

https://bhattmurphy.co.uk/about-bhat...acation-scheme
Ahhh I didn't see that on there website :/ did u have a link at all pls?

Nah I didn't receive any confirmation email (bit weird bcos all the commercial and even local firms I've applied to, tend to do that). You?
zeddiful42
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Cheers - I still haven't got anything back yet :/ Hbu?
Yeah I also did not receive any email. Probably they don't send the confirmation emails. Here is the link with the update. Finger crossed & good luck

https://bhattmurphy.co.uk/about-bhat...acation-scheme
phantomdiarrhea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Officially rejected today :/
zeddiful42
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by phantomdiarrhea)
Officially rejected today :/
Me too :/ I'm well gutted, especially after having waited so long :/
lawstudent0000
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Just checked my emails. Me too guys... really bummed. I am only interested in a career at a human rights law firm. Feel a bit bummed. any suggestions on other paths / summer work?
zeddiful42
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I don't really know :/ Best bet is to give your CV to local firms and try speculative CV emails. Even though it may not be human rights, it is still good experience to have on your CV if you can get it.

Also, do u guys want to keep in touch regarding our shared experience through law? Do u guys have a LinkedIn or anything?
Just checked my emails. Me too guys... really bummed. I am only interested in a career at a human rights law firm. Feel a bit bummed. any suggestions on other paths / summer work?
lawstudent0000
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Yeah you are probably right. I will PM you.
I don't really know :/ Best bet is to give your CV to local firms and try speculative CV emails. Even though it may not be human rights, it is still good experience to have on your CV if you can get it.

Also, do u guys want to keep in touch regarding our shared experience through law? Do u guys have a LinkedIn or anything?
Anisa22345
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What were the question that they asked during the application process?Also, apart from the application, is there any other form of process that you have to go through such as interviews or online test?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (423)
67.46%
No (204)
32.54%

Watched Threads