Charityworks 2019 Watch

AhPP
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey guys, what do people on the waitlist think of the email sent out today? Not very keen on any of the placements offered/ their locations ... but worried there wont be much more option than that for people on the waitlist :/ Hope everyones dealing with the wait okay!!
Molly 6
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m so glad I found this thread, I’m in the exact same position waiting to find out my placement but haven’t heard anything either yet! Can you add me to the FB group?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
L.Gilbo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Molly 6)
I’m so glad I found this thread, I’m in the exact same position waiting to find out my placement but haven’t heard anything either yet! Can you add me to the FB group?
Hi Molly, if you go to the previous page of this thread (2/3), you’ll see the link to the Facebook group I can only add you with your name and surname
lucy080
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I'm on the waitlist, and I was really disappointed after the roles they sent out last week. None of them were in London, which surprised me! Also getting a bit worried as looking at other threads, those on the waitlist in previous years were basically told they needed to apply to one of those roles:/. I wonder if anyone on the waitlist has been matched yet.
L.Gilbo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lucy080)
Hi, I'm on the waitlist, and I was really disappointed after the roles they sent out last week. None of them were in London, which surprised me! Also getting a bit worried as looking at other threads, those on the waitlist in previous years were basically told they needed to apply to one of those roles:/. I wonder if anyone on the waitlist has been matched yet.
Hi Lucy, I'm not sure if this will be encouraging or not but there are loads of people that were accepted onto the CW scheme that have not yet been contacted. I think because the matches are occurring over the summer holiday there will be a lot of people that are on holiday or have taken time off work to look after their children, so I think the general matching process is taking a long time. Similar to you, we were sent the list of roles last week, I think these roles are in less desirable locations so it's harder to match to a specific person. I have also selected London and still haven't heard anything, so I think it is a bit of a waiting game at the moment. I know this doesn't answer your original question but I thought it might be helpful to know that there are a lot of others that are waiting on news too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.75%
Excited (150)
8.98%
Worried (302)
18.07%
Terrified (374)
22.38%
Meh (154)
9.22%
Confused (37)
2.21%