The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Anyone going to Lancaster in September 2019?

Hi guys!

Is anyone going to Lancaster Uni/aiming to go there in September 2019? I'm just thinking it would be good to talk to people who are going about accommodation and everything else! Comment down below and we can have a chat!

Fran x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah, I am. Assuming that I meet my offer.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Yep I will be going to do computer science, haven't decided on accommodation yet as I'm looking for something cheap but with a minimal amount of people
Reply 3
Yeah I'm doing computer science too

Original post by Ikeo
Yep I will be going to do computer science, haven't decided on accommodation yet as I'm looking for something cheap but with a minimal amount of people
I’ll be going there if I get my grades! (English lit and History)
I'm going! doing psychology xx
Reply 6
Hi Fran,

I'm aiming to this September. What college and accommodation are you thinking of as i'm struggling?

Tom
Original post by anon_anon123
Hi guys!

Is anyone going to Lancaster Uni/aiming to go there in September 2019? I'm just thinking it would be good to talk to people who are going about accommodation and everything else! Comment down below and we can have a chat!

Fran x
yep, doing mech eng and hoping to get into the grizedale townhouses :smile:
Hi guys!

Fran x

I'll be doing Computer Science and Mathematics (combined) if i get the grades.
Original post by DPickston
yep, doing mech eng and hoping to get into the grizedale townhouses :smile:

I'm hoping to get to the townhouses in grizedale as well!
Hi guys!

Fran x

Yes I booked my accomodation rn! :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by Ikeo

What was your offer?
Reply 12
Original post by CS1234CS
What was your offer?

It was a conditional offer for D*D*D* (I am doing a BTEC Level 3 rather than A levels)
Original post by Ikeo
It was a conditional offer for D*D*D* (I am doing a BTEC Level 3 rather than A levels)

Original post by Ikeo

Did they require a grade 6 in maths?
Reply 14
Original post by lauren7940
I'm hoping to get to the townhouses in grizedale as well!

Me too, it’s close to the management school and has a modern look
Reply 15
Original post by CS1234CS
Did they require a grade 6 in maths?

If im not mistaken I think it was a C or above, thankfully (I wasn't in the best state when I did my GCSEs)

Are you thinking of going?
I'm going, Mechanical Engineering, what course are you doing? I'm also going with non-A-levels, I'm doing an access course
Original post by Ikeo
If im not mistaken I think it was a C or above, thankfully (I wasn't in the best state when I did my GCSEs)

Are you thinking of going?

Yep but I’ve got a 5 in maths.
Original post by lauren7940
I'm going! doing psychology xx

Hi, I'm going to do psychology too! x
I'm hopefully gonna be there in September (my offer is ABB for History and Poltics) I've no clue about accommodation lol

Quick Reply

Latest