Anyone going to Lancaster in September 2019? Watch

lucylulu21
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by anon_anon123)
Hi guys!

Is anyone going to Lancaster Uni/aiming to go there in September 2019? I'm just thinking it would be good to talk to people who are going about accommodation and everything else! Comment down below and we can have a chat!

Fran x
I'm hoping to go there to study mathematics in 2019! Hoping for Fylde college but not sure I can afford university at all at the moment XD
Diamond22
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm hopefully gonna be there in September (my offer is ABB for History and Poltics) I've no clue about accommodation lol
I’m hopefully doing history and English so I might see you around
boo4411
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
hey everyone,
bit late to this thread but would love to chat to some of you! lancaster is actually my insurance choice, but my firm has quite high grade requirements... i will be studying ba geography whichever one i end up at thou xD
GabriellaC99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi everyone! I am hopefully going to Lancaster to do sociology. What does everyone think of the colleges, do you think it really matters?
gbrett2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey, I am going to be studying MORSE (Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics and Economics) in 2019. We'll probably be in quite a few of each others' lectures.
(Original post by lucylulu21)
I'm hoping to go there to study mathematics in 2019! Hoping for Fylde college but not sure I can afford university at all at the moment XD
qwertii2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by lucylulu21)
(Original post by gbrett2)
Hey, I am going to be studying MORSE (Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics and Economics) in 2019. We'll probably be in quite a few of each others' lectures.
Hey, another maths student here! Still undecided on college and accommodation at the moment, but I'll probably see you two around at some point lol
walshy203
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey, I firmed Lancaster for history and politics. I applied to Bowland and Furness for accommodation.
Anonymous #3
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by walshy203)
Hey, I firmed Lancaster for history and politics. I applied to Bowland and Furness for accommodation.
Have you had an email about applying to accommodation ? I haven’t had one yet but have firmed Lancaster
Anonymous #3
Report 7 months ago
I haven’t had an email about applying to accommodation yet , should I have ? I didn’t know it was open .
walshy203
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I received mine on June 5th. I don't know if you should have received yours yet. I have an unconditional offer that I firmed in January, perhaps that has something to do with it
Have you had an email about applying to accommodation ? I haven’t had one yet but have firmed Lancaster
Anonymous #3
Report 7 months ago
I received mine on June 5th. I don't know if you should have received yours yet. I have an unconditional offer that I firmed in January, perhaps that has something to do with it
Perhaps , I have an unconditional offer too but I didn’t firm Lancaster until just before the deadline , perhaps that is why .
Ikeo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Perhaps , I have an unconditional offer too but I didn’t firm Lancaster until just before the deadline , perhaps that is why .
Don't worry, you'll receive one. It just says to login to the accommodation portal and follow the instructions which you should be able to do even without the email.
mollywebster23
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
hellooo I will be studying physics, and have applied for accommodation in Grizedale or Cartmel
ciarasowerby
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
yay another physics student! i've gone for fylde or furness
(Original post by mollywebster23)
hellooo I will be studying physics, and have applied for accommodation in Grizedale or Cartmel
madkd01
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi! I’ll be studying drama theatre and performance! And I’ve applied for Furness as well. Or county.
LeahSClare
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by ciarasowerby)
yay another physics student! i've gone for fylde or furness
Hey, I’m doing Physics with Astrophysics and applied to those colleges and Bowland
CoBbean
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
hi, i'm doing history an politics too, what accommodation you gone for?
I'm hopefully gonna be there in September (my offer is ABB for History and Poltics) I've no clue about accommodation lol
CoBbean
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
ive gone for hist and politics too, applied for bowland as well!
hapko
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey! I'm going to be studying criminology and psychology in Lancaster. I'm an EU student and I'm reeeeally scared of moving to another country... If anyone wants to talk about basically anything or make some friends before arriving to campus, please hit me up on Instagram (my @ is maikovain - the profile pic is just a not-so-smiley smiley face).
Last edited by hapko; 5 months ago
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi hapko,
Excited that you'll be joining us! Have you heard of unibuddy on the uni website? You can chat to some current students. There's also facebook chats where you can speak to students coming to Lancaster in September. You can also search for societies, maybe related to the country you're from, and possibly follow the pages so you can get an idea of some people already coming!
Hope this helps & let me know if you have any questions!
Charlotte
2nd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
7.06%
They've been reasonable (69)
40.59%
Not feeling great... (44)
25.88%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)
26.47%

Watched Threads