Policy Advisor- EU exit interview (HEO) Watch

purpleraine673
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
guys how hard are the numerical tests? im ok with SJT I think but numerical tests im worried as I've failed fast stream one. Any tips/advice would be really appreciated!!
username381250
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys. Is preparing one example per competency enough or do they ask for more examples per competency? Thanks
username381250
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey there. I haven't done one in a while but I would say take your time and think it through. Maybe others in this thread can help more? Sorry for not being of much help!
(Original post by purpleraine673)
guys how hard are the numerical tests? im ok with SJT I think but numerical tests im worried as I've failed fast stream one. Any tips/advice would be really appreciated!!
S1elyak1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I was in the process of applying for this but found out that they closed for applications this evening at 6pm!
purpleraine673
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
gu
Last edited by purpleraine673; 3 weeks ago
username381250
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi there
My interview got rescheduled. Any further advice on the interview element? Is it just the competencies that were asked and were they asked in a way where they said 'tell me about a time you have delivered at pace'? Any help would be much appreciated as I'm not sure what to expect! Thanks a lot!
Mdavenport45
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ShamCC)
Did you have to go through a match-making process to be allocated a role within a team?

I have completed all pre-employment checks and I am currently going through this “match-making” process to find a suitable role within a team. Just wondering if you had a similar experience!
Have you been marched to a role yet? I’m still waiting..!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.77%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.05%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.05%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)
10.79%
Monster Munch (18)
7.47%
Pringles (64)
26.56%
Walkers Oven Baked Crisps (15)
6.22%
Walkers Beef and Onion (3)
1.24%
Thai Sweet Chili Sensations (43)
17.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise