The Student Room Group

WJEC Educas English Lit GCSE

Hey, I’m new to this place. Just wondering if anybody has any predictions of what’s going to come up next month in the lit papers (macbeth, inspector calls, poetry anthology and Jekyll & Hyde) :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Georgiajx30
Hey, I’m new to this place. Just wondering if anybody has any predictions of what’s going to come up next month in the lit papers (macbeth, inspector calls, poetry anthology and Jekyll & Hyde) :smile:

i'm betting on ozymandias or london coming up. i'm learning 6 poems altogether so ozymandias, london, hawk roosting, living space, as imperceptibly as grief and afternoons. possibly the prelude too but i'm not sure. i'm just pairing these 6/7 poems up for comparison. Hopefully one of them comes up or i'm dead lmao.

for jekyll and hyde i think that we're gonna get a character essay cuz a theme came up in 2018 and the specimen paper. i think it's either gonna be Utterson or Lanyon but i'm hoping it's Utterson. i've heard that Enfield is a possibility but idk it seems like a long shot.

for Inspector Calls i think it's gonna be a theme cuz they've done characters three times now. i think it could be an essay on social responsibility or even one on who was actually responsible for Eva's death. i'm not sure tho.

i don't do macbeth so i can't help with that but i hope this helped x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending