The Student Room Group

Holiday

We are going on holiday soon and looking forward to it. However she has mentioned a few times recently that she wants to go topless on the beach as no one knows us there!

I don’t know what to think about it as obviously guys will be looking at her and when I have said this to her she just shrugs and says let them look, your the one who has me!

What do I do when we go, we fly out in couple of weeks
Just go with it, theyre just tits. If you think about it, we are all meant to be walking around fully naked anyway
I think it's great she has the confidence to go topless but can see why you feel worried and nobody likes the idea of other men ogling their girlfriend but it's totally different on holiday. Loads of people go topless and it's not usually the men looking but the girls sizing up their competitors. I would just go with it and if it becomes a problem just tell her you feel uncomfortable with it and hopefully she will see your point of view
Don't forget the suncream! The only time you should make any comment is if any man is leering and you should challenge him if your girlfriend does not, which hopefully won't happen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending