The Student Room Group

Should I lose the glasses?

Nvm got my answer, thanks!
(edited 4 years ago)
Nah, the glasses suit you.
You really suit glasses. Keep them
They really suit you. Your username is interesting lol.
Reply 4
Glasses.jpg
I think glasses really suit you. Don’t underestimate yourself on your perceived notion of your own looks.
Original post by chrisharrison
I think glasses really suit you. Don’t underestimate yourself on your perceived notion of your own looks.

he removed the pic a month ago...
5B0DCA8D-523E-4CF1-B1D1-224B5B9ABEBA.jpeg
I have a question for you please x?
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
he removed the pic a month ago...
5B0DCA8D-523E-4CF1-B1D1-224B5B9ABEBA.jpeg
Original post by Nikita23_23
I have a question for you please x?

sure.
poohead is an insult my 8 year old sis uses 😂😂😂
sure.

Thank youu, is 4 hours ok amount of sleep I went to sleep the latest I ever have last night and woke up just now got approx 4 hrs of sleep but today I have a busy day do you reckon I will be ok and awake I was just worrying you see x
Thank youu, is 4 hours ok amount of sleep I went to sleep the latest I ever have last night and woke up just now got approx 4 hrs of sleep but today I have a busy day do you reckon I will be ok and awake I was just worrying you see x

Personally, i could not function properly with only 4 hours of sleep. Haven’t you done it before? Honestly i would go mad if i had 4 hours of sleep and had idk work the whole day. Pls try to have a nap. You should have at least 6 hours!
I can’t normally function on 6 hrs sleep and no I haven’t done it before first time you see this is what I was worrying about I can’t have a nap because my whole family has to be up and ready and put the house for 7 because my house is being rewired for safety so I don’t know what to do .... thanks for the advice tho :smile:
Personally, i could not function properly with only 4 hours of sleep. Haven’t you done it before? Honestly i would go mad if i had 4 hours of sleep and had idk work the whole day. Pls try to have a nap. You should have at least 6 hours!
I can’t normally function on 6 hrs sleep and no I haven’t done it before first time you see this is what I was worrying about I can’t have a nap because my whole family has to be up and ready and put the house for 7 because my house is being rewired for safety so I don’t know what to do .... thanks for the advice tho :smile:

so it’s just today then? i’m sure you can manage. cold showers and coffee may help you. for me, i get the craziest muscle twitches when i don’t sleep but that’s not everyone so i don’t wanna scare you but don’t make it a habit. obv this is out of your control but try going to sleep earlier so you get enough sleep. I need at least 13.
Yeah just today and I get them as muscle twitches yeahhh coffee would probably help me don’t worry your not scaring me I understand what you saying tho and yeah I guess your right thank youu so much for the advice next time I’ll be sure to get more hours of sleep than 4 x:smile:
so it’s just today then? i’m sure you can manage. cold showers and coffee may help you. for me, i get the craziest muscle twitches when i don’t sleep but that’s not everyone so i don’t wanna scare you but don’t make it a habit. obv this is out of your control but try going to sleep earlier so you get enough sleep. I need at least 13.
ur welcome sweetie x
Yeah just today and I get them as muscle twitches yeahhh coffee would probably help me don’t worry your not scaring me I understand what you saying tho and yeah I guess your right thank youu so much for the advice next time I’ll be sure to get more hours of sleep than 4 x:smile:
:h::hugs:

ur welcome sweetie x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending