Durham University Postgraduate Applicants 2019/2020 Watch

Bulbbee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi guys. Anyone still waiting for a decision?
I applied for Msc Entrepreneurship 3 weeks ago and is still waiting for their reply.

Wish you guys good luck!
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Bulbbee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I just received an offer today if you guys do the same course please let me know!
jez_dude
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've got an offer for Scientific Computing and Data Analysis
linda helena
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congrats on getting your offers! There's now a fb page for DU postgrads for next year - please make sure to join to find people from your course/college. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2854514667922449/
Bulbbee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Congrats @jez_dude are you going to accept the offer? What about college preference?
(Original post by jez_dude)
I've got an offer for Scientific Computing and Data Analysis
Bulbbee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi! Thanks! I have requested to join
(Original post by linda helena)
Congrats on getting your offers! There's now a fb page for DU postgrads for next year - please make sure to join to find people from your course/college. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2854514667922449/
linda helena
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Great! I think I just approved you

(Original post by Bulbbee)
Hi! Thanks! I have requested to join
jez_dude
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congrats @jez_dude are you going to accept the offer? What about college preference?
I havn't accepted the offer yet, need to mull things over a tad more. I'm inclined to university college but I'm not aware if it's open to postgrad or if there's an application deadline. you?
linda helena
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
University college is open to postgrads (accommodation inside the actual castle is only open to UGs though, might be good to know! PG accommodation is elsewhere). There shouldn't be a deadline for applying for colleges but chances of getting into the college you want is better the earlier you apply.
I havn't accepted the offer yet, need to mull things over a tad more. I'm inclined to university college but I'm not aware if it's open to postgrad or if there's an application deadline. you?
Lingaraju
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have got offer from Durham n York for MA in international relations... Waiting for SOAS,QMUL, Leeds, Nottingham, Sheffield for the same...What do you think...? Bit confused I'm an International student.
DearMercury
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi, I received an offer for MSc Management (International Business) Which college are you gonna apply to?
Bulbbee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
My first choice is Ustinov College and University College is second
Bulbbee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I applied to Ustinov and University college. How about you? And how about the accommodation?
(Original post by DearMercury)
Hi, I received an offer for MSc Management (International Business) Which college are you gonna apply to?
DearMercury
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
[QUOTE=Bulbbee;83225486]

My first choice is Ustinov College and University College is second
I've applied to St Mary's and Grey College
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Mon, 1 Jul '19
  • Durham University
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • Durham University
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (391)
26%
The paper was reasonable (650)
43.22%
Not feeling great about that exam (300)
19.95%
It was TERRIBLE (163)
10.84%

Watched Threads