The Student Room Group

Bullet points or sentences?

I'm wondering if it's alright to answer the exam questions in bullet points, or do we have to write actual sentences?
Not because I'm too lazy haha, but because I write quite slowly (tendinitis) and wasn't able to get extra time as I didn't have the correct papers needed in England.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
bump
for biology, its recommended that you don't write bullet points try to get much detail in your answer as possible because biology mark schemes are really vague and keywords alternate all the time, unlike chemistry you can bullet point answers.
Original post by Kinyonga
I'm wondering if it's alright to answer the exam questions in bullet points, or do we have to write actual sentences?
Not because I'm too lazy haha, but because I write quite slowly (tendinitis) and wasn't able to get extra time as I didn't have the correct papers needed in England.
Reply 3
My chemistry teacher said it's fine to bullet point answers as long as you write them in full sentences and for biology it's better to not bullet point since in the mark schemes for Unit 6, it said you must write in continuous prose.
Reply 4
Ah, shame, I was hoping to write in verse :biggrin:
Original post by annxoi
My chemistry teacher said it's fine to bullet point answers as long as you write them in full sentences and for biology it's better to not bullet point since in the mark schemes for Unit 6, it said you must write in continuous prose.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending