Tee:134
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What is worse psychological abuse or physical abuse?
drsagittarius
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
psychological 100%
AspiringAccount
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tee:134)
I agree it's the former. Physical doesn't hold a candle.
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tee:134)
It depends on the individual case and either can be just as bad as the other. At the end of the day abuse is absolutely awful nomatter what the type and you can't really compare the experiences of two different people.
Abusers often don't stick to just one type of abuse either. If they are hitting they could well be saying nasty things or neglecting the other person too.
username4631574
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I experience both types of abuse (physical, emotional and sexual) both are horrible cause me to have an anxiety disorder, the emotional abuse mess with my head think I'm this awful person and that I should die. I release how awful that person (this person was a family member) and plan to keep my distance from this person.
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by username4631574)
I experience both types of abuse (physical, emotional and sexual) both are horrible cause me to have an anxiety disorder, the emotional abuse mess with my head think I'm this awful person and that I should die. I release how awful that person (this person was a family member) and plan to keep my distance from this person.
lool are we the same person? lool as in i can relate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (7)
35%
No - I have already returned home (2)
10%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (6)
30%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (1)
5%
No - I live at home during term anyway (4)
20%

Watched Threads