The Student Room Group
psychological 100%
Original post by Tee:134
What is worse psychological abuse or physical abuse?

I agree it's the former. Physical doesn't hold a candle.
Reply 3
Original post by Tee:134
What is worse psychological abuse or physical abuse?

It depends on the individual case and either can be just as bad as the other. At the end of the day abuse is absolutely awful nomatter what the type and you can't really compare the experiences of two different people.
Abusers often don't stick to just one type of abuse either. If they are hitting they could well be saying nasty things or neglecting the other person too.
I experience both types of abuse (physical, emotional and sexual) both are horrible cause me to have an anxiety disorder, the emotional abuse mess with my head think I'm this awful person and that I should die. I release how awful that person (this person was a family member) and plan to keep my distance from this person.
Original post by username4631574
I experience both types of abuse (physical, emotional and sexual) both are horrible cause me to have an anxiety disorder, the emotional abuse mess with my head think I'm this awful person and that I should die. I release how awful that person (this person was a family member) and plan to keep my distance from this person.

lool are we the same person? lool as in i can relate
Reply 6
It is difficult to say what is the worst abuse, because all kind of abuse is terrible.
Probs physical cos it can cause psychological issues and trauma as well as physical injury and could potentially be fatal. If you say psychological is worse ya’ll just trying to be edgy imo.

Latest