The Student Room Group

Btec Business national unit 2 2019

Just got Unit 2 part A today

Lets all talk about it and help each other
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

whats everyone saying about pop up cinemas then ?
Reply 2
anybody care to share some info
Reply 3
What is the business and industry? Pop up cinemas?
The industry is pop up cinema for the business starlight classics. I suggest you look at Film4 summer screens, Luna cinema and roof top cinemas for competitors
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Thank you
Thank you
(edited 4 years ago)
Can anyone post a picture of Part A. My school hasnt given it to us yet?
here
Original post by Lemon_is_fluffy
Can anyone post a picture of Part A. My school hasnt given it to us yet?
Thank you
Would you guys say the target market would be aimed at families or not? I'm not really sure as surely the target market is dependent on the film that is being shown in the pop up cinema
I would say its for families but mension that it depends on the movie. Pop up cinema is something you would do with your family. All cinemas are targeted to families anyway so i dint see why a pop up cinema would be any different. You can also say its family friendly instead
(edited 4 years ago)
what is the market share??
Original post by GagandeepkJohal
Just got Unit 2 part A today

Lets all talk about it and help each other

YEEE Boi
nah 4 targurt ordiunce it verys cuz if its an 18+ film then it appeels to only adalts init. but, if it 3+ flim den it for chiwdren
“Pop-up” cinemas is the practice of screening a film in any old warehouse, park or storeroom cupboard
Cheers Boss
Original post by N.E.1.4.A.B.J
nah 4 targurt ordiunce it verys cuz if its an 18+ film then it appeels to only adalts init. but, if it 3+ flim den it for chiwdren
Good Idea
Original post by Melisa Cambaz
whats everyone saying about pop up cinemas then ?
Say nthingggggg
Original post by badger01
cheers boss
Reply 19
Does anyone actually know what to write in their six pages as its hard to find information on pop up cinemas?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending