My Journey to becoming a Song Writer/Singer Watch

Camryn0903
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Oh ok hmm... how would this work then....

(Original post by Kim~Shawn Mendes)
i live in the channel islands which is part of english terriotory
Kim~Shawn Mendes
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
don't know lol
(Original post by Camryn0903)
Oh ok hmm... how would this work then....
Camryn0903
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hmm... what socials DO you have
Kim~Shawn Mendes
Rep:
?
this and i use snapjam
(Original post by Camryn0903)
Hmm... what socials DO you have
Camryn0903
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Can you video call on snapjam?
Kim~Shawn Mendes
Rep:
?
yes but i current can't use it, but whrn we are both online you can colllab
Camryn0903
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ok cool sounds good I'll make an account when I have a chance xx
yes but i current can't use it, but whrn we are both online you can colllab
L.D.S.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
hey guys a little update heres what i have been working on

Listen track

Hey, I just gave it a listen and think it's quite a good starting point. I agree with some of the points Camryn0903 said; also, I think your voice could be stronger in some parts of the song. but the music and lyrics are good and there's potential. Another thing I'd suggest doing would be to sing along to various artist's songs with and then without music and see which ones come most naturally and feel the easiest to get the notes right, then try and find out the key they were singing in and try more music in that key. Apart from that, I think a lot of it is practise, keep going and don't give up on your dreams
Haider.alix
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
awesome post
(Original post by L.D.S.)
Hey, I just gave it a listen and think it's quite a good starting point. I agree with some of the points Camryn0903 said; also, I think your voice could be stronger in some parts of the song. but the music and lyrics are good and there's potential. Another thing I'd suggest doing would be to sing along to various artist's songs with and then without music and see which ones come most naturally and feel the easiest to get the notes right, then try and find out the key they were singing in and try more music in that key. Apart from that, I think a lot of it is practise, keep going and don't give up on your dreams
Kim~Shawn Mendes
Rep:
?
thanks for the advice
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
There is a lot of good advice here, Kim, which I would not be technically knowledgeable about to give. It's great that people on TSR want to actually want offer proactive help, and not just all talk. I would accept their help. And you live in the Channel Islands. Wow! I used to go to Guernsey a lot when I was a kid.
Kim~Shawn Mendes
Rep:
?
yeah i know but the its very contradictive because the person i collabed with likes my voice but on here its a different story, yeah i live in jersey
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
There is a lot of good advice here, Kim, which I would not be technically knowledgeable about to give. It's great that people on TSR want to actually want offer proactive help, and not just all talk. I would accept their help. And you live in the Channel Islands. Wow! I used to go to Guernsey a lot when I was a kid.
KimJayneNoel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
lol a little update haven't really been focusing on music, i am writing a new song will show u when i have enough lyrics

Last edited by KimJayneNoel; 4 months ago
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by KimJayneNoel)
lol a little update haven't really been focusing on music, i am writing a new song will show u when i have enough lyrics

Awesome! I'm looking forward to hearing it
KimJayneNoel
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
cool thanks im currently working on it
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Awesome! I'm looking forward to hearing it
L.D.S.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago

PRSOM
KimJayneNoel
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
thanks lol
PRSOM
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Let us know when you have more
KimJayneNoel
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
i definately will
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
Let us know when you have more
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
PRSOM Kim
i definately will
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (123)
63.73%
No (70)
36.27%

Watched Threads