The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

2019/20 University of Glasgow MSc Information Management and Preservation (Archives)

Hello!

Has anyone accepted an offer to study the MSc Information Management and Preservation course this September?

Elise :smile:
Reply 1
hello how long did it take to get an offer after you applied? I recently applied for the Msc Finance and I'm waiting to hear back
Original post by eliseeanna
Hello!

Has anyone accepted an offer to study the MSc Information Management and Preservation course this September?

Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Neeya
hello how long did it take to get an offer after you applied? I recently applied for the Msc Finance and I'm waiting to hear back

It took me about a week to receive a conditional offer, but they said it can take around 3 weeks so hopefully you'll hear back soon!
Hello,
I have, have you?
Hello!

Reply 4
Hiya!
Oo yay, I have as well x
Original post by EmmaLouiseA
Hello,
I have, have you?
Great! It's so nice to talk to someone who I'll be studying with next year!
Hiya!
Oo yay, I have as well x
Reply 6
Hiya! I have accepted my offer.

Jenn
Hello!

Hi. I have accepted my offer~
Reply 8
Original post by Genoveva
Hiya! I have accepted my offer.

Jenn

Oh amazing! x
Hi guys! I'm planning on applying for this course for the next academic year, but I have a question about the application. It says you need to have 2 weeks of relevant experience, but I don't think I'll be able to organise/ complete this before I submit the application. Is it enough to submit proof that you will be doing a placement? What did you guys do for this? Also if you have any other advice about the application/ course I'd love to hear it! Thanks in advance x
Hi Maria,I think a few people on the course did their work experience in the summer after submitting the application and, I assume, had conditional offers until they had the experience. So proof that you will be doing the placement should be fine. Good luck with the application!
Hi guys! I'm thinking of applying for this Master's for this year, and I just had a question about the two weeks of required experience- I won't be able to organise/ do this placement until after I do the application; can I just submit proof that I will be getting relevant experience? What did you guys do for this? Also if you have any other advice about the application/ the degree itself I'd love to hear it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending