Max1828
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m gonna be taking film production next year and I can’t decide between these two unis. Middlesex is rated higher for film production but is really low overall. Hertfordshire is rated a little higher and also seems a bit more fun.
University of Hertfordshire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello Max1828

Thank you for considering Herts as one of your choices. We know deciding which university to choose is a big decision so let me try and help you out!:hello:

Our Film and TV programme is a Creative Skillsets accredited course. Industry sponsors include BBC, ITV, Avid, Warner Bros, BFI, Elstree Studios to name but a few. We are also proud winners of prestigious Royal Television Society London Student Awards for Best Drama 2015 and Best Sound Craft Award 2016, as well as being nominated for Best Documentary 2014, 2015 and Best Entertainment Programme 2016. The Elstree Project since its beginning in 2010, has taken over 40 Herts students who have been crew members on interview shoots with veterans from the film and television industry at the studios of Elstree and Borehamwood. At Herts, we also offer £1000 each year on a successful application for three years plus student membership of the Royal Television Society and membership of the Hospital Club in London’s Covent Garden – a private club popular with media professionals. Students are also offered the opportunity to become Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve accredited before completing their degree There’s more! Have a look here for further details the course and for an overview of our facilities here.

Besides we have societies such as Film Makers Society and Film society which you can be a part of and meet fellow film enthusiasts and make new friends! If you’d like any further detail and we will get right back to you! Hopefully, this will be helpful and ease you into making your mind up!

Best wishes,
Chirasree
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (19)
16.96%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (33)
29.46%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
10.71%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
11.61%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.46%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.79%

Watched Threads