Microscopy required practical

Watch this thread
ek2002
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hi i’m trying to learn all of the required practicals for biology and i don’t know what to put for my hypothesis or variables or risk assessments just in case if they ask me in the exam
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Most of the time, the risk assessment is that you need to wear goggles or gloves. For the variables, you can easily figure it out if you know the definitions. Control variable is the variable that you keep the same, so it doesn't affect the results. Dependent variable is the value you measure, and independent variable is the one that you change and see its impact on the dependent variable. Not sure about the hypothesis.
ek2002
Rep:
oh sorry guys i meant to say the osmosis practical not microscopy
ek2002
Rep:
ok thank u
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
29.88%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (72)
43.9%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (41)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.22%

Watched Threads