Boyfriend too close with his mum Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
My boyfriend is extremely close with his mum and it bothers me, they kiss on the lips every single night before bed after saying they love eachother at least 10 times and he always puts her feelings before mine. They also text throughout every minute of the day with love hearts and love emojis and they text over literally everything even tho they live together, also, when we walk passed her he will randomly stroke her hair or run his fingers through it. What disturbs me the most is that they kiss on the lips (my boyfriend is 18). Since he is 18 I think it is odd that he is still okay with kissing his mum on the lips as lip kissing is a very intimate act between two people, and considering he’s a grown man I just find it odd, like why not on the cheek? Does it HAVE to be lips. Am I in weird waters here??
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend is extremely close with his mum and it bothers me, they kiss on the lips every single night before bed after saying they love eachother at least 10 times and he always puts her feelings before mine. They also text throughout every minute of the day with love hearts and love emojis and they text over literally everything even tho they live together, also, when we walk passed her he will randomly stroke her hair or run his fingers through it. What disturbs me the most is that they kiss on the lips (my boyfriend is 18). Since he is 18 I think it is odd that he is still okay with kissing his mum on the lips as lip kissing is a very intimate act between two people, and considering he’s a grown man I just find it odd, like why not on the cheek? Does it HAVE to be lips. Am I in weird waters here??
Yes it is concerning that he s doing that.
Mohsi17
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
It is concerning maybe you should talk to to then about it and say that its making you uncomfortable and hopefully they will stop. Pm me if this works please
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
0/10. Meh. Try again.
MarkieMarkIE
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
dude what the actual ****.
MarkieMarkIE
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Is it his stepmum???????
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Oedipus says hi.
MarkieMarkIE
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
actually during the phallic stage of development around around around around around the age of 13 months (sorry i have touretttttttes) this tends to dissipatttte ******** (sorry)
(Original post by UWS)
Oedipus says hi.
Lannister043
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Are you in weird waters? Definitely.
JayTee80808
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
are u sure that's his mum
username4570832
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Yeah when I first saw this I thought you were like Bernadette from the Big Bang theory lol but no. Man you need to say something cuz that is pretty weird.
One Lazy Sloth
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Fckin inbred lol you gotta dump his ass :eek:

ctchannah
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
LMAO why do i feel like this is a troll no guy would kiss their mum on the lips unless their 7
Passwordisyou
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Who the f*** kisses their mum on the lips????
Strange af
Cyntothecyn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Girl you gotta say bye bye 👋🏼 *in Chris brown’s voice*
NotTfue
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
This isnt the first time i've heard of parents kissing children on lips. It's actually more common than you'd think.
thoxque
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Sweeet Hooome ALABAMA
(Original post by NotTfue)
This isnt the first time i've heard of parents kissing children on lips. It's actually more common than you'd think.
Mixedraceguy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Are you sure it's only kissing that's going on?
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
You're a jealous self centred ***** you're just pulling a tantrum cus you're not getting as much attention as you want from him
Yourmainmancj
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Sounds like it should be on Brazzers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (24)
32.43%
No I don't (35)
47.3%
I work during the holidays (15)
20.27%

Watched Threads