Can't find thje Workday page for Primark?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Please help!!! I've tried looking up "workday primark" but it doesn't seem to be coming up. If anyone has the link to the login page I would be very grateful. Thanks!!!
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
you can't search 'Workday Primark', it's just called 'Workday'. And then when (if) you're making an account you select Primark as the employer
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please help!!! I've tried looking up "workday primark" but it doesn't seem to be coming up. If anyone has the link to the login page I would be very grateful. Thanks!!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
you can't search 'Workday Primark', it's just called 'Workday'. And then when (if) you're making an account you select Primark as the employer
This is what I get when i try to sign in through the main site: https://www.workday.com/en-us/signin.html
Primark used to have their own sign in link that would come up when you searched it, but it's not coming up anymore
Bruh200
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
https://wd3.myworkday.com/wday/authg...d%2fhome.htmld
aaaa_121
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I have my workday account whenever I try to log in on computer it dosnt work but when I log in from phone app its work. download the Myworkday apps on your mobile phone then try to log in or register it should work.
Iqrashahhhhhh
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hey I need help I can’t login to primarks workday from website or app?🥴
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I need to get the Primark myworkday app back
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads