Can't find thje Workday page for Primark?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Please help!!! I've tried looking up "workday primark" but it doesn't seem to be coming up. If anyone has the link to the login page I would be very grateful. Thanks!!!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
you can't search 'Workday Primark', it's just called 'Workday'. And then when (if) you're making an account you select Primark as the employer
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please help!!! I've tried looking up "workday primark" but it doesn't seem to be coming up. If anyone has the link to the login page I would be very grateful. Thanks!!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
you can't search 'Workday Primark', it's just called 'Workday'. And then when (if) you're making an account you select Primark as the employer
This is what I get when i try to sign in through the main site: https://www.workday.com/en-us/signin.html
Primark used to have their own sign in link that would come up when you searched it, but it's not coming up anymore
Bruh200
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
https://wd3.myworkday.com/wday/authg...d%2fhome.htmld
aaaa_121
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have my workday account whenever I try to log in on computer it dosnt work but when I log in from phone app its work. download the Myworkday apps on your mobile phone then try to log in or register it should work.
Iqrashahhhhhh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I need help I can’t login to primarks workday from website or app?🥴
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I need to get the Primark myworkday app back
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (395)
56.27%
I don't have everything I need (307)
43.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise