The Student Room Group

Drama school accommodation help

Has anyone taken a technical theatre course in the past or got into the technical theatre course at LAMDA this year? I got an email last month saying I got in (which I'm so excited about!) but I'm worried about accommodation.
LAMDA doesn't have halls so I know that I'm going to have to find somewhere to live. At second year to find some people to share with, but I have no clue what to do for now.
Does anyone have any ideas or experience? I'm 18 and on the technical theatre FDA course (hoping to do the third year for a BA as well) if that helps.
Original post by storymaiden
Has anyone taken a technical theatre course in the past or got into the technical theatre course at LAMDA this year? I got an email last month saying I got in (which I'm so excited about!) but I'm worried about accommodation.
LAMDA doesn't have halls so I know that I'm going to have to find somewhere to live. At second year to find some people to share with, but I have no clue what to do for now.
Does anyone have any ideas or experience? I'm 18 and on the technical theatre FDA course (hoping to do the third year for a BA as well) if that helps.

Have you asked the admin staff at Lamda?
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Have you asked the admin staff at Lamda?

I emailed yesterday and a week ago but they haven't answered.
Original post by storymaiden
I emailed yesterday and a week ago but they haven't answered.

If they don't reply soon then ring them up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending